Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think the point is.. instead of being a dick and tryna flex on Wakanda saying YALL GO GET HER.

He coulda just went and killed shorty and been done with it and nobody woulda known they existed
Cia would have been steady blaming Wakanda ready to declare war, and they still would have no black panther with no clue who was responsible.

They would have been even more vulnerable. And Namor wouldn't have lost one life on his side

Or revealed his location. Or revealed his weakness in battle

Cia would have been steady blaming Wakanda ready to declare war, and they still would have no black panther with no clue who was responsible.

They would have been even more vulnerable. And Namor wouldn't have lost one life on his side

Or revealed his location. Or revealed his weakness in battle
Lol. The rest of the world can not declare war and have any shot of winning against Wakanda. Those cards was and will never be on the table

I think the point is.. instead of being a dick and tryna flex on Wakanda saying YALL GO GET HER.

He coulda just went and killed shorty and been done with it and nobody woulda known they existed
He had no chance of finding her without exposing his society.

How a blue society of folks going to walk the seven continents to find one person.

They wanted to always remain hidden so he told them to do it.

Also, I hate how coy Wakanda is in both movies to other nations

How a blue society of folks going to walk the seven continents to find one person.

This we agree on. Aint no way in hell you send soldiers to attack and we bringing them back to the UN alive to make a statement after yall been talkin shit. Fuck outa here

Lol. The rest of the world can not declare war and have any shot of winning against Wakanda. Those cards was and will never be on the table

Did you pay attention?

The world coming at Wakanda was Namor's entire game plan.. He's counting on it. Something you say was never on the table is instrumental to his master plan.. He's waiting and counting on the world coming at them.

Wakanda was being blamed for sinking the ship.
It was already in motion.

There one outside government contact was immediately compromised cuz the took the bait beads.

Namor KNOWS eventually the world will come for Wakanda, and he pointed out at things are, they have no allies and will come to him

That would have been the case regardless. The world was going to come for Wakanda
So you can't say that there's no chance when that's exactly what was going on and why Namor agreed to retreat.

Only difference is had he not revealed himself.
1. Wakanda would have no black panther protection
2. Wakanda would have been even more vulnerable for attack if they were completely focused on Val and the CIA due to not even knowing there was another powerful enemy

He really didn't have to. They effectively took down that ship and left only evidence to have the CIA blame Wakanda

Also "no chance" isn't accurate.

"He didn't want to" sounds more accurate

Cuz everything about their tech shows they were more than capable enough to find her on their own.

They wanted to involve Wakanda

Did you pay attention?

The world coming at Wakanda was Namor's entire game plan.. He's counting on it. Something you say was never on the table is instrumental to his master plan.. He's waiting and counting on the world coming at them.

Wakanda was being blamed for sinking the ship.
It was already in motion.

There one outside government contact was immediately compromised cuz the took the bait beads.

Namor KNOWS eventually the world will come for Wakanda, and he pointed out at things are, they have no allies and will come to him

That would have been the case regardless. The world was going to come for Wakanda
So you can't say that there's no chance when that's exactly what was going on and why Namor agreed to retreat.

Only difference is had he not revealed himself.
1. Wakanda would have no black panther protection
2. Wakanda would have been even more vulnerable for attack if they were completely focused on Val and the CIA due to not even knowing there was another powerful enemy
Did you pay attention. They was coming at nothing but just trying to be slick.

The queen walked in there and G checked all those nations and they bent the knee.

No nation is going to war with them BP or not

Also "no chance" isn't accurate.

"He didn't want to" sounds more accurate

Cuz everything about their tech shows they were more than capable enough to find her on their own.

They wanted to involve Wakanda
Wrong. HE DIDNT WANT THR WORLD TO KNOW OF THEIR EXISTENCE.

And yes. He wanted Wakanda to pick a side and In the end he met his goal.

Was you watching?

Did you pay attention. They was coming at nothing but just trying to be slick.

The queen walked in there and G checked all those nations and they bent the knee.

No nation is going to war with them BP or not
So you don't think Contessa saying she wants nothing more than to take Wakanda's vibranium as foreshadowing on what she plans to do in the future?

Du spittin'

Its pretty clear we're headed for a Wakanda vs the world type situation. Seems they would have attacked if agent Ross hadn't recommended against it.
Bruh, EVERYTHING IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE showed that the entire world had enough of Wakanda and was looking for a reason...

Namor gave them a reason, and instead of falling back and letting them go to war with the world...

He started a fake war, gave them back the BP, then still eventually fell back to let them fight the war they started.

Only they also gave up their location and weaknesses 🤕

Then his dumbass shouldnt have sent his soldiers to intercept Shuri and Okoye on the mission HE FUCKIN ASKED THEM TO GO ON to retrieve Riri
Exactly, he could have EASILY waited to see if they would turn over RiRi and keep the entire thing between just them to but he yet again orchestrated yet another event that would place more targets on Wakanda.

And kidnapped their princess

Can I just ask: What's the point of going to the movies anymore? This movie came out early November and is available for streaming in February. Why spend money for tickets if these movies is hitting the streams 2 months later?

Shuri and Okoye went to go get ol girl.. the feds show up so they skate... while they trying to leave the Talocans show up and start fightin errbody.

I leave anything out?
They killed the witnesses.... Which were cops...

And abducted a student who designed military equipment.

And left evidence leading to Wakanda...

Basically... Giving them a reason

Finally watched it, I’ll give it a 7/10. Wasn’t bad but I was bored at times.

They took some elements from enemy of the state and the worst parts of AvX.

Not a ruthless as comic shuri but they can’t do a 180 on her character from previous appearances. Comic shuri would of killed Namor with the quickness.

Would I’d rather Namor flexed in someone else’s movie before here but F4 is like 2 years away so I get it.

If they do a 3rd hopefully they actually use an actual Black Panther villain.

Back