Welcome To aBlackWeb

The was actually smart for having the big fight outside of Wakanda. Less civilian casualties
Exactly. But some in here didn’t understand why they did what they did with the final fight scene. Even though they said what they were going to do and why. Lmao.

I’ve learned from being on here that It’s seems a lot of folks don’t really pay attention to what their watching.

Exactly. But some in here didn’t understand why they did what they did with the final fight scene. Even though they said what they were going to do and why. Lmao.

I’ve learned from being on here that It’s seems a lot of folks don’t really pay attention to what their watching.

They do but they have a conservative agenda my brother

Well I had a few minor gripes, but overall I liked the movie.

I didn't really pay much attention to what y'all were arguing about but I kinda made my points

1. Namor gaslighting the entire conflict. It seems his overall goal was eventual war with the surface world.. Which I get, but considering he had no initial history with Wakanda, making the beef their responsibility and trying to destroy that nation was kinda wild. It was like either help us or we kill you first.

Now the way things played out falls in their favor, cuz as namor said, he's just gonna wait until Wakanda comes to him to further his world domination plans because they will be weak then. But it was his actions that strengthened them. The were already weak. Him kidnapping Shur then offering no negotiation baited Wakanda into taking her back and starting the war.

Not to mention they gave shuri the key to bringing back that black panther. So again they made them stronger.... But only for the purpose to take them over later? It just was a very convoluted way to make it to the be eventual conclusion of war with the surface world. They could have easily brokered a peace with Wakanda to have the county be responsible for keeping the surface world of their backs without sacrificing the queen or namors family.... But he went the hard way that had to explicitly rely on shuri defeating him and showing mercy.

Cuz if he wins... Then it's war against the surface world with no Wakanda in the way.

If she wins and kills him.. Then it's just all out war with no leader or guidance. Wakanda might eventually win and become stronger... But it's worse case scenario for his people.

The only way for it to work or as favorable as it did was to rely on her mercy and guilt to protect be the underwater nation from the rest of the world.

Again, it's a minor gripe. I enjoyed and followed the action, and I know y'all jump down the throat of any criticism. But if I had to point something out....namor really played his hand kinda crazy.

Like no negotiation then being mad that they broke in to take her back?

Kill the queen and try to FORCE them to join your cause?

I dunno how those things don't end without great loss to his people. And exposing themselves in a bad way.

It feels like he didn't really want war, he just wanted Wakanda to keep people away from their Vibranium.

And that plan required the sacrifice of many people on both sides. Including the queen

@Inori is that what most of the discussion in this thread was about? I kinda wanna go back and read now.... But I don't know where to look

@Inori is that what most of the discussion in this thread was about? I kinda wanna go back and read now.... But I don't know where to look

lol whats the last thing you remember from this thread fam?

There was a buncha bitching and moaning about recasting tchalla.
Then bitching and moaning about black panther potentially being a woman and how its not realistic for a woman to have superpowers and be able to beat Namor. Multiple iterations of that..

Then the shit came out and niggas was mad Wakanda took a L against underwater hispanics or some shit.
Sprinkle in some bullshit about Shuri showing mercy cuz shes a chick even tho Tchalla did the same shit.
More bitching about recasting Tchalla.
A lil acceptance of lil man being the new Tchalla.

Iono what to tell ya bruh. This thread was all over the place 🤣

Yeah I'm reading some of it.

Wild shit ..
. But my wrestling niggaz know what's going on.

Namor pulled some Roman reigns bloodline shit

He put Wakanda in an impossible situation in order to force their alliance.

I just think it was abad plan because he exposed all their weaknesses and their location in the process.

Had Namor never came out Wakanda to find RiRi and did the shit themselves they would have came out better. Much much better.

Yeah I'm reading some of it.

Wild shit ..
. But my wrestling niggaz know what's going on.

Namor pulled some Roman reigns bloodline shit

He put Wakanda in an impossible situation in order to force their alliance.

I just think it was abad plan because he exposed all their weaknesses and their location in the process.

Had Namor never came out Wakanda to find RiRi and did the shit themselves they would have came out better. Much much better.

Yeah that shit was weak.

Your kind told the world about vibranium so now its your responsibility to stop them from looking round my place for vibranium.

Then when he had Shuri and ol girl.. he coulda just killed her outright but instead took Shuri on a tour and got salty when Wakanda came back to get their princess.

Dude had multiple opportunities to prevent conflict but chose not to at every turn until he got toasted

Du ima be real brief cause I feel like you missed something.

Namor didn’t randomly have a gripe with Wakanda. He mentions something along the lines of the only reason governments are looking for Vibranium is cause TChalla opened up Wakanda to the world so he put the responsibility on Shuri and them.

Back