Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol I came into y’all saying chadwick didn’t carry the movie and when BP 1 came out I remember ppl saying killmonger carried that movie just as much if not more than T’challa or another character who you want to say

you using acting skills to see if they can carry movies is kinda diff than what I’m arguing lol

andddd I mean MBJ technically is already carrying a franchise with Creed so I mean..

Yall? point that smoke towards them niggas

Them tears in the ancestral plane didn't hit you, huh lol

lmao "no tears for me?"

Sterling killed that small part then they cut to this doof tryna force a single denzel tear out talkin bout "maybe theyre the ones whos lost".

I fuck wit MBJ but the others did a better job in that movie(BP1) to me

riiiight cuz establishing her and Tchalla had a romantic relationship had zero impact on the sequel right?
What did her character do in the first one besides be a love interest to the main character?

she was integral to the story like she was in the sequel?

What did her character do in the first one besides be a love interest to the main character?

she was integral to the story like she was in the sequel?

Nice try to pivot. You said she wasnt necessary for the first movie.

Her being a side character in the original still expanded on the world building they were doing. Her being a direct line to one of the main tribes, her being a spy and separate from the Dora, her being a love interest, having underworld connections that the others didnt etc. And if she wasnt introduced in the first why would we give a fuck about her in the sequel?

Yall can just say yall aint fuck with her in the original but to say she wasnt necessary at all is kinda wild

Wonder why they didnt call namor's home Atlantis. Also, I would have liked them to show more of his home and the power they have. Sort of like how they did with atlantis in aquaman.

Reactions: GNS
Wonder why they didnt call namor's home Atlantis. Also, I would have liked them to show more of his home and the power they have. Sort of like how they did with atlantis in aquaman.
You said why in your post. Because Aquaman used Atlantis. They probably wanted to separate themselves from that reference to avoid as many comparisons as possible.

So basically DC beat them to it. Bet they would have used Atlantis if that weren’t the case.

Nice try to pivot. You said she wasnt necessary for the first movie.

Her being a side character in the original still expanded on the world building they were doing. Her being a direct line to one of the main tribes, her being a spy and separate from the Dora, her being a love interest, having underworld connections that the others didnt etc. And if she wasnt introduced in the first why would we give a fuck about her in the sequel?

Yall can just say yall aint fuck with her in the original but to say she wasnt necessary at all is kinda wild
Lupita brought nothing to the role in the 1st one that someone else couldn’t have done. Again this is me responding to you putting her over MBJ in the first one

You talking about Nakia I’m talking about Lupita

Angella Bassett was so good in this.

Had to have been a top 5 best performance in any Marvel movie/show.

She was out acting other good actors. It was amazing to watch.
People keep saying this and Oscar worthy and idk man maybe I wasn’t paying attention enough

It stood out to me in all her scenes. Idk Oscar worthy cause they killed her half way through
Yeah I feel like her part/lines weren’t enough to me to be considered imo

But I think ppl have been considered with limited roles

idk seems to me she was louder and more emotional than the rest of the cast so that’s why she was so prominent

could be wrong

Back