Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ok. Wakanda got bitched a lot in this movie

lol I saw people complaining about Shuri sparing Namor. I'm wondering if we were watching the same movie. The crew that Shuri took out to sea was about to be eliminated completely, and we were already told in the movie that if Namor went down, the Talokan people would basically erase Wakanda. Shuri did the right thing for her people if not for herself.

lol I saw people complaining about Shuri sparing Namor. I'm wondering if we were watching the same movie. The crew that Shuri took out to sea was about to be eliminated completely, and we were already told in the movie that if Namor went down, the Talokan people would basically erase Wakanda. Shuri did the right thing for her people if not for herself.
So Wakanda was bitches in their own movie

Lol what’s the point of establishing early on that killing Namor would result In a forever war and Wakandans being In constant danger... if ppl are gonna complain about Shuri sparring his life at the end. I get the emotion (he killed your mom) but niggas really don’t be paying attention to shit. Shit was a diplomatic move

Lol what’s the point of establishing early on that killing Namor would result In a forever war and Wakandans being In constant danger... if ppl are gonna complain about Shuri sparring his life at the end. I get the emotion (he killed your mom) but niggas really don’t be paying attention to shit. Shit was a diplomatic move

Why folks being extra hard on Shuri tho? I dont recall anyone saying Wkanda was some bitches when Tchalla spared Zemo after he killed Tchaka

Say what now

Bruh I'm never one to say a movie can't be criticized, but the criticisms for this movie make you wonder if those people actually watched the movie. A dude on another site said the plot was stupid because Namor's main goal was to keep Talokan hidden, but everything he did risked exposure. I'm like did you miss the long ass convo where he said it wasn't about that anymore. He just wanted war with Wakanda by his side.

Yea this movie was nowhere near better than the 1st one. It was good, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't better than the first one.

I felt Romunda's death was unnecessary and I did not like Riri Williams. Easily the best film in this phase. Too many jokes though. A lotta stuff didn't feel serious but that's MCU films thee days I suppose.

Was listening to a pod and dude had a good ass idea. She could have spared him but still been on some fuck you shit. When she had him down could have told him there’s a truce but don’t ever fuck with Wakanda again. Then he swim his ass back to that ship and have his people retreat while Shuri pulls up right afterward. Leave it where she still pissed and there’s still tension and she bounces to deal with her anger.

The whole Kumbaya moment was a bridge too far.

Was listening to a pod and dude had a good ass idea. She could have spared him but still been on some fuck you shit. When she had him down could have told him there’s a truce but don’t ever fuck with Wakanda again. Then he swim his ass back to that ship and have his people retreat while Shuri pulls up right afterward. Leave it where she still pissed and there’s still tension and she bounces to deal with her anger.

It wasn't really a Kumbaya moment. He yielded and then she took him back to call off his forces. Remember he couldn't fly anymore, so she was the quickest way of getting him back there. Time was of the essence given the Wakandans were about to be wiped out.

I dont get how Wakanda was some bitches when Shuri beat Namor.

Ofcourse Wakandans couldnt beat Namors people in the water, but Namors people cant fight on land.

Namor the mutant that can do both.

With Namor dead, the Wakandans would have lost that battle, which they fought just to lure out Namor, but would have won the war.

Lmaoooo. How Wakandans took the L when Namor got beat and then called the retreat?

Yea Shuri didnt kill Namor, but she won that fight and forced him to surrender.

Yall wild.

I dont get how Wakanda was some bitches when Shuri beat Namor.

Ofcourse Wakandans couldnt beat Namors people in the water, but Namors people cant fight on land.

Namor the mutant that can do both.

With Namor dead, the Wakandans would have lost that battle, which they fought just to lure out Namor, but would have won the war.

Lmaoooo. How Wakandans took the L when Namor got beat and then called the retreat?

Yea Shuri didnt kill Namor, but she won that fight and forced him to surrender.

Yall wild.
Lol perception is a motherfucker

I agree in the comics t'challa never let go of his anger with namor after he flooded waksnda.

Back