Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol what’s the point of establishing early on that killing Namor would result In a forever war and Wakandans being In constant danger... if ppl are gonna complain about Shuri sparring his life at the end. I get the emotion (he killed your mom) but niggas really don’t be paying attention to shit. Shit was a diplomatic move

Bruh, I swear MF just wanna complain.

I bet if Wakanda was whopping their from beginning to end, they'd complain about them nerfing Namor and his people. Now it's a problem that they made them a worthy foe.......

robert-downey-jr-facepalm.gif

Bruh, I swear MF just wanna complain.

I bet if Wakanda was whopping their from beginning to end, they'd complain about them nerfing Namor and his people. Now it's a problem that they made them a worthy foe.......

robert-downey-jr-facepalm.gif
Why would people complain that the black people was kicking ass. I heard instead they were the ones getting their ass kicked

Reactions: GNS
Why would people complain that the black people was kicking ass. I heard instead they were the ones getting their ass kicked

Like you've mentioned, you aren't in all these threads.

MF been complaining bout them(MCU) nerfing characters, ie Thor 3 & Gorr.

I know for a fact that if they didn't have Namor be a real threat to Wakanda, MF would be bitchin about it til the end of time.

I dont get how Wakanda was some bitches when Shuri beat Namor.

Ofcourse Wakandans couldnt beat Namors people in the water, but Namors people cant fight on land.

Namor the mutant that can do both.

With Namor dead, the Wakandans would have lost that battle, which they fought just to lure out Namor, but would have won the war.

Lmaoooo. How Wakandans took the L when Namor got beat and then called the retreat?

Yea Shuri didnt kill Namor, but she won that fight and forced him to surrender.

Yall wild.

I agree. I will say that it was in the Wakandans best interest to accept the truce though. With Namor gone, they pretty much said that the Talokan people would have fought til the bitter end. Wakanda might have won in the end, but they would have taken heavy losses. For one, their most elite fighters would have been dead because they all went with Shuri to capture Namor, and two we know Namor's people can bypass Wakanda's defenses, so Wakanda would have been vulnerable.

I dont get how Wakanda was some bitches when Shuri beat Namor.

Ofcourse Wakandans couldnt beat Namors people in the water, but Namors people cant fight on land.

Namor the mutant that can do both.

With Namor dead, the Wakandans would have lost that battle, which they fought just to lure out Namor, but would have won the war.

Lmaoooo. How Wakandans took the L when Namor got beat and then called the retreat?

Yea Shuri didnt kill Namor, but she won that fight and forced him to surrender.

Yall wild.

Let's be honest......

Alot of folks wasn't really paying attention to the movie. They watched it, but didn't really watch it.
The folks who did WATCH it, understood why Shuri did what she did and understood that the people of Wakanda was at a huge disadvantage even at home due to not knowing a whole lot about their enemy and not being SUPER POWERED like their enemy.

Mix in the fact that they had a small window to do something about the attack on their homeland and Shuri trying to protect her country and not start a neverending war.. she overall did pretty well.

The movie had a decent amount of issues with it, but the people of Wakanda getting attacked (and struggling against) by superpowered mutants who they knew little about has to be kinda low on anybodies list who actually paid attention to what was going on in the movie.

Back