Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Holland wasn't allowed to have a script for Endgame

Yeah, Tom Holland does not get the script. Tom Holland gets his lines and that’s it. He doesn’t even know who he’s acting opposite of. We’ll just, we use like very vague terms to describe to him what is happening in the scene, because he has a very difficult time keeping his mouth shut

https://screenrant.com/avengers-endgame-tom-holland-script-spoilers/amp/

Lol damn. I thought they woulda gave Mark Ruffalo spoilin ass the same treatment

i dont believe anything i've seen in these trailers

ALL this shit is misdirection

surprised no one brought up the differences b/c thor's hammer and stormbreaker

Just copped my tickets

DarlingReadyGrison-small.gif

what you mean?
unless im bugging

the very first trailer that featured Capt Marvel, Thor summons the hammer, and says "i like this one"

this one that was just dropped, storm breaker is summoned

or did i get it wrong?

edit

i was wrong...its stormbreaker but the angle is different in the one that was just dropped

sorry guys

unless im bugging

the very first trailer that featured Capt Marvel, Thor summons the hammer, and says "i like this one"

this one that was just dropped, storm breaker is summoned

or did i get it wrong?

edit

i was wrong...its stormbreaker but the angle is different in the one that was just dropped

sorry guys

Nah that was storm breaker in the other trailer too. When he says "I like this one" you can see him leaning on it

6pm on the 25th tickets copped! Ordered through Fandango and something I've never seen before happened. I had to wait in line for 4 minutes. Tried 4 different theaters before I could find decent seats, this about to be an event!

Yup, had me in a que for 2 minutes before I could order. Didn't get the exact seats I wanted but I copped anyway because it's a restaurant near this particular theater I wanna try afterward.

Back