Yes
6pm on the 25th tickets copped! Ordered through Fandango and something I've never seen before happened. I had to wait in line for 4 minutes. Tried 4 different theaters before I could find decent seats, this about to be an event!

Same thing happened to me. I had to wait 10 minutes. Shit is crazy.

Attachments

• 8A72C0D0-FEFD-4E65-A113-B42BC32EFD07.png
    8A72C0D0-FEFD-4E65-A113-B42BC32EFD07.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 5
For the folks who got AMC tickets did yall order online and if so was it through fandango?

Man I tried to order on the computer twice. Shit crashed. They charged me for both but refunded it. Had to go through the app and wait in line for 40 mins.
Got em for that Saturday night.

I aint buying my tickets till the 15th cuz we struggling round here.

Chances are theaters wont be sold out up here but always could be a surprise.

How the fuck I'm in line online to buy movie tickets? Got damn.

Last edited:
Yo..is this shit about to break the internet..

Marvel excellence

Last edited by a moderator:
unless im bugging

the very first trailer that featured Capt Marvel, Thor summons the hammer, and says "i like this one"

this one that was just dropped, storm breaker is summoned

or did i get it wrong?

edit

i was wrong...its stormbreaker but the angle is different in the one that was just dropped

sorry guys

It's more than the angle, in CM, SB is just coming straight towards Thor. In this new trailer, it's rotating as it's coming to Thor. The cgi is different too. It's moving slower as well.

Reactions: AP2.5
i aint having to wait in line for Baton Rouge

:hahaha:

but fr

what time ya'll going

im going to the 10pm showing

i'ma take a nap and shit before i go

3:00 pm on Saturday. Wouldn't dare risk a evening showing with a 3 hr movie. This Regal got some comfy ass recliners too

In there.. I couldn't take that chance bruh.. I don't trust niggas not to spoil it if I'm not there first night lol

They supposed to be premiering it while we on the Disney Cruise that week.

My only concern is all them damn kids in a big ass theater. I'll have to see it again the next week by myself.