Welcome To aBlackWeb

No strong black hero

Scust
Really wasn't a "strong" black hero in the Avengers for years. Until Captain Marvel(the original black one) she's back as Spectrum now. Blue Marvel (aka black Superman) is in a team of Avengers but not the OG team.

They've had multiple black heros but none of them was super powerful until Spectrum and Blue Marvel.

There was a storyline years back where the government made the put a black hero on the team to help with race relations. Can't remember what happened but I believe someone was trying to destroy the Avengers by public humiliation.

View attachment 122984
Is this cultural appropriation or...?

tenor.gif

Why y'all @ me to this?

Either buy it or don't.

Does it come with a free bag of Skittles??
:hahaha:

@Cain fam you think after Black Panther that they might do a movie for Blue Marvel ?? Blue Marvel is supposed to be the most powerful mutant ever.
I highly doubt it but it would be a great look. His storyline is great too. Black Superman hiding behind a helmet until in the 50's. Helmet comes off and white people lose their mind because their hero is black man. The government send a white woman to spy on him and fake love him.

Who's that white panther? Is that shuri with a panther suit? I know she took over as BP for awhile but didn't know she used a white suit

I am pretty sure that's white tiger from the comics. I don't know where they're at now in the comics since the last jawns I read were the X-Men vs Avengers story and the follow ups to that Messiah Complex, etc.

I believe white tiger was a villain and used to be a man but now it's a woman. @Cain knows more

Yeah, you're right. I don't know much about the character either. I believe it's a Latin chick though.

For some reason it didn't dawn on me that they could pull in the Marvel characters from TV for Endgame, even if it's only briefly. I think it'd be pretty fuckin dope to see Luke Cage, Daredevil, Punisher, and the like fighting with the rest of the cast.

For some reason it didn't dawn on me that they could pull in the Marvel characters from TV for Endgame, even if it's only briefly. I think it'd be pretty fuckin dope to see Luke Cage, Daredevil, Punisher, and the like fighting with the rest of the cast.

Doubt it.

I thought the movie side didn't even like the TV side.

Cause if they did, when Netflix cancelled em, we didn't get a "don't worry they'll be back on our Disney+"

I am pretty sure that's white tiger from the comics. I don't know where they're at now in the comics since the last jawns I read were the X-Men vs Avengers story and the follow ups to that Messiah Complex, etc.

I believe white tiger was a villain and used to be a man but now it's a woman. @Cain knows more
Yeah, you're right. I don't know much about the character either. I believe it's a Latin chick though.
White Tiger was a spiderman villain at first if I remember correctly. The character was always Latin person. Costume looked like BP but was white and whoever wore the tiger gem was super strong and fast. Now the White Tiger is girl who's an Avenger

Unfortunately they cant. Marvel TV and Marvel Studios are two different entities and the deal Marvel TV made with Netflix made it to where Marvel is unable to reboot or re use any of those marvel Netflix characters until 2020 or 2021

Back