Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel's Avengers: Doomsday (May 2026)

Tom Cruise proves that's a lie. He's got multiple successful franchises

Denzel bring big money into whatever movie he's working on because he's a great actor

Avatar is the best selling movie and it's not a comic book

There's a lot of movies that people go to specifically because of the actor or director

I don't want to derail the thread but this is just completely false

Tom Cruise was literally in nothing but Mission Impossible for the past 10 years.

Denzel Washington was in Equalizer...another franchise.

Avatar is by James Cameron, a director from the 90s that makes blockbuster movies.

Lol, the fact you are mentioning 90s movie stars and one of the GOAT blockbuster directors of all time from the 90s is proving my point.

You can't name an actor or director that debuted in the 2010s that can carry a non-framchise movie by themselves.

Tom Cruise was literally in nothing but Mission Impossible for the past 10 years.

Avatar is by James Cameron, a director from the 90s that makes blockbuster movies.

Lol, the fact you are mentioning 90s movie stars and one of the GOAT blockbuster directors of all time from the 90s is proving my point.

You can't name an actor or director that debuted in the 2010s that can carry a non-framchise movie by themselves.
Moving goalposts

Moving goalposts

I am not moving goalposts.

I am talking about new IPs and the lack of movie stars and you bring up Tom Cruise who can only get out of bed to do Mission Impossible.

And Denzel Washington who resurrected an IP from the 80s.

Lol, Ryan Coolger made one good movie and got stuck with doing franchises ever since and can't even say he has a style of directing.

I am right, you are wrong.

Tom Cruise also has Jack reacher and Top Gunn sequels in recent memories and they our working a part three for both movies. So he has multiple successful franchises in the last 10 -20 years

All these wypipo on twitter crying about them picking a white man over a Romani actor is funny as shit because most of the "Romani actors" are just D-list white guys that nobody would ever view as anything but white in Amerikkka

Say what we want, it worked with hogan and sting, and corporate rock, and hunter Hearst Helmsley to triple h, 123 kid to x pac, hall and Nash from razor Ramon…you know what I just realized…Steve Austin was the same through his entire stone cold run, never any deviation..that’s unique never a bad guy or good guy, always a anti hero

Say what we want, it worked with hogan and sting, and corporate rock, and hunter Hearst Helmsley to triple h, 123 kid to x pac, hall and Nash from razor Ramon…you know what I just realized…Steve Austin was the same through his entire stone cold run, never any deviation..that’s unique never a bad guy or good guy, always a anti hero
He was a good guy before becoming stone cold

Confined brother?

Not quite but could also be used in its place.
consign can mean commit, relagate or assign

appreciate that though
bornskywalker-dap-me-up.gif

actor talent scouting is just like in the music business. over saturating and squeezing dry the few money drawers. i remember how Matt Damon came outta nowhere and killed shit.
ridiculous, especially if he takes off the mask.

I'm guessing Doom is going to be an alternate universe version of Ironman the same way it seems like Surfer is going to an alternate version where its Norrin's wife that becomes the Surfer instead.

I take back everything i said about former cast members not returning because it seems that they will come back in some fashion for the right price.

Back