Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel's Avengers: Doomsday (May 2026)

Disney/ABC can be racist with everything else but the not MCU. Fuckin dorks

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
Niggas can search the internet and the dark web for the latest smut but can’t google an article. @Goldie wheres the mod applications?

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Niggas can search the internet and the dark web for the latest smut but can’t google an article. @Goldie wheres the mod applications?
You made a claim

I asked you where did you see it

This was news to me so I was legitimately curious but you so quick to get in your feelings, you can't even have an honest dialogue about anything in this part of the site cause you view everything as an attack on you.

Tagging Goldie like some scorned hoe.

You need to talk that shit out in therapy cause I'ma tell you right here and now if I had some real life issue with you, it wouldn't be over no damn comic book movie that's for sure

You made a claim

I asked you where did you see it

This was news to me so I was legitimately curious but you so quick to get in your feelings, you can't even have an honest dialogue about anything in this part of the site cause you view everything as an attack on you.

Tagging Goldie like some scorned hoe.

You need to talk that shit out in therapy cause I'ma tell you right here and now if I had some real life issue with you, it wouldn't be over no damn comic book movie that's for sure

If you don’t get this vagina monologue bullshit out my face. All I said was Google it, nigga. Mr.Ok. Which you still haven’t done. When you find the article, come back and say sorry. I tagged Goldie jokily for me to be a mod cause yall niggas is trash. Not for no fucking help, dweeb. And it’s all jokes right? Now fuck off.

If you don’t get this vagina monologue bullshit out my face. All I said was Google it, nigga. Mr.Ok. Which you still haven’t done. When you find the article, come back and say sorry. I tagged Goldie jokily for me to be a mod cause yall niggas is trash. Not for no fucking help, dweeb. And it’s all jokes right? Now fuck off.
That's what I thought

Just like I thought

Don't crash out over no comic book movie

Back