The film has received some criticisms that the ending doesn’t have enough impact or direct consequences for the heroes and that perhaps it would have felt like more sacrifice was made to defeat Kang if Scott and Hope were indeed trapped together in the Quantum Realm. For his part though, writer Jeff Loveness said, “I kind of love the ending that we landed on. I hear what people are saying but I feel if you just strand Ant-Man in the Quantum Realm again, that is exactly what happened at the end of the second movie, and the way out of it is exactly what happens in Endgame.”

It’s clear Janet and Kang spent quite a bit of time together before she learns about his conquering ways and the name Kang, but we never learn what name he went by with her before that. The most obvious answer would be Nathaniel Richards, his real name in the comics, which is notable itself because of its nod to his family relation in the source material — though they were born centuries apart — to the Fantastic Four‘s Reed Richards.

Asked what name Janet was calling Kang while they worked to repair his ship’s core, Loveness replied, “I can’t say too much,” joking, “Let’s just say the four-hour Loveness cut would have would have answered that.”

He added, “I would say Kang is a title, not even a name, and that is a mask that he wears. Certainly he was and is a human being with a name. For the sake of pacing, things get chopped out or cut down, but I think we’ll be seeing what this guy’s name is pretty soon and who he relates to and what’s going on.”

Yo g-dog

Let this weekends mission be to get bitches

Operation get bitches starts today
No thank you I'd rather watch late 30 some thing year old man babies get triggered and catch feeling when I criticize their cape shit flicks aimed at teenagers

R.gif

Ap3.14574746446463=worst mod ever.

Ciao for now clowns see you faggits when guardians 3 drops.

Oh yeah, this shit gon be all the way behind the dumpster after Friday

People acting like antman was a horrible movie lol

A lot of why ppl didn’t like it was due to their expectations, comparisons, and implications they assumed going in but that’s a post for another day
Marvel Studios has had to deal with that for years. It's fun to talk about what you think might happen but people are allowing that to affect how they view the films afterwards

• Ether
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
People acting like antman was a horrible movie lol

A lot of why ppl didn’t like it was due to their expectations, comparisons, and implications they assumed going in but that’s a post for another day
Marvel Studios has had to deal with that for years. It's fun to talk about what you think might happen but people are allowing that to affect how they view the films afterwards

It seem it really all started when they put out the TV shows. ie WandaVision