Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol ima need you guys to chill out this time
Godzilla Let Them Fight GIF - Godzilla Let Them Fight - Discover & Share  GIFs

Post a picture to prove this ain’t you

View attachment 1031437

You dirty face ass nigga. Go brush ya teeth. Love you. Have a good day. Doom.

Post a pic so you can fantasize about more gay shit?

nah.

And again, you ain’t “doom”. You like a 120 lbs and a light skinned. Nobody scared of your frail wanna be manboy lookin ass. Stop it.

you 40 and pretending to be a nigga who was pretending to be another nigga.

Post a pic so you can fantasize about more gay shit?

nah.

And again, you ain’t “doom”. You like a 120 lbs and a light skinned. Nobody scared of your frail lookin ass. Stop it.

you 40 and pretending to be a nigga who was pretending to be another nigga.

Not the 35 year old aspiring rapper with a weed habit and living with roommates in Washington state talking big on me. Not you. Love you. Doom.

Not the 35 year old aspiring rapper with a weed habit and living with roommates in Washington state talking big on me. Not you. Love you. Doom.

I’m not an “aspiring” rapper my man. I’m not 35. I don’t live with roommates in Washington state. You wrong on all counts. Lol @ weed habit. Alright Ronald Reagan.

But lemme tell you what you are. you are a bitch ass nigga who pretends to be a nigga who was pretending to be a nigga. Atleast MF DOOM could rap. Your super power is complaining like a bitch.

I’m not an “aspiring” rapper my man. I’m not 35. I don’t live with roommates in Washington state. You wrong on all counts. Lol @ weed habit. Alright Ronald Reagan.

But lemme tell you what you are. you are a bitch ass nigga who pretends to be a nigga who was pretending to be a nigga. Atleast MF DOOM could rap. Your super power is complaining like a bitch.
You said that already. You tired? That was, only about 5 hours between you throwing a bitch rage fit last night to you back being on my dick this morning. Get some sleep man. Love you. Doom

And when the album dropping? The abw streets been waiting. I’ll have Chi create a site wide notifications so we can get your Spotify numbers up so you can move out and get your own space.

You said that already. You tired? That was, only about 5 hours between you throwing a bitch rage fit last night to you back being on my dick this morning. Get some sleep man. Love you. Doom

And when the album dropping? The abw streets been waiting. I’ll have Chi create a site wide notifications so we can get your Spotify numbers up so you can move out and get your own space.

Yeah I said it already.

For reiteration, nigga.

Just like you keep reiterating how gay you are. You keep saying weirdo gay shit and im uncomfortable so imma let you continue to do what you do best, which is complain and be a bitch ass nigga. It’s only a matter of time before you and the other complaining ass nigga start yalls men on film podcast.

🤣 not over no cornbread antman maaaan
who am i to tell them what they should squabble over lol

nah but fr...

ya'll got like one more page to get it all out...there are a lot of things that will try to tear this family apart. I'll be damned if its a Kang not even in his final form

btw, i plan on seeing this today or tomorrow

Yeah I said it already.

For reiteration, nigga.

Just like you keep reiterating how gay you are. You keep saying weirdo gay shit and im uncomfortable so imma let you continue to do what you do best, which is complain and be a bitch ass nigga. It’s only a matter of time before you and the other complaining ass nigga start yalls men on film podcast.

This movie has a 48% critic score. Get the fuck out my face, man. If you wanna dick eat, dick eat. Just stop roid raging about me at night. Love you bro bro. Sincerely Doom.

A25EC54E-1479-468E-A523-C54F503523C0.gif

After a rewatch last night I decided that.....I still don't like it. Just kidding it was okay the only flaw was the failed attempted at humor and cringe dialogue exchanges with modok other than that the film is fine. I'm bumping up my rating from 6 to 7.

Back