Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fpm_jCYaIAAoTIn

Y’all niggas crying over fuckin antman.

Antman! The character whose movies have been ok at best this entire time.

And upset at one variant of kang when we know that there are HUNDREDS of them.

They wanted us to see the type of threat a Kang could be and they did that. Fuck antman.

Same niggas stay whining like HOES.

and for the record, it’s 10pm on the west coast you bitch ass nigga.

Y’all niggas crying over fuckin antman.

Antman! The character whose movies have been ok at best this entire time.

And upset at one variant of kang when we know that there are HUNDREDS of them.

They wanted us to see the type of threat a Kang could be and they did that. Fuck antman.

Same niggas stay whining like HOES.

and for the record, it’s 10pm on the west coast you bitch ass nigga.

Look the council of dickeaters is complete. @ me next time you pussy.

View attachment 1031316

You ran out the movie theater to hop on ABW to hop on my dick again. Doom loves you.

Nigga what on earth are you talking about?

Your imagination is running hogwild. It’s 12:23am in Chicago and your wife prolly looking at you CRAZY while you type on your phone about imagining some wild gay shit.

I saw the movie on Sunday, btw.

Get some rest. It’s gettin late. You gotta wake up bright and early to get the jump on being the best fuck nigga you can be.

Nigga what on earth are you talking about?

Your imagination is running hogwild. It’s 12:23am in Chicago and your wife prolly looking at you CRAZY while you type on your phone about imagining some wild gay shit.

I saw the movie on Sunday, btw.

Get some rest. It’s gettin late. You gotta wake up bright and early to get the jump on being the best fuck nigga you can be.

Sunday??? And you say this shit now on some late night tip hoe shit. You faggot. Niggas been talking about the movie all week and you’ve been in here while I was in here talking about the shit.

So at 10pm while laying in bed, you thought “ima finna let Doom have it”

Seriously bro, get off my dick. Too many late nights I’m on your mind. Episode 4 of Wu-Tang is out nigga.

Love you

Sunday??? And you say this shit now on some late night tip hoe shit. You faggot. Niggas been talking about the movie all week and you’ve been in here while I was in here talking about the shit.

Seriously bro, get off my dick. Too many late nights I’m on your mind. Episode 4 of Wu-Tang is out nigga.

Love you

You been crying for the last couple pages per usual. Don’t you get sick of complaining like a Ho ass nigga? Don’t answer that.

See your problem is you’re like a dumb bitch in relationship with a nigga who keep doing you wrong yet you keep going back to that nigga.

You coulda been stopped watching these MCU movies/shows the minute they stopped serving you but look at you…still devoting your time and energy into shit you don’t enjoy. You playing yourself chief….but that’s your schtick here. Without this whole persona you’ve built, you got nothin. And that’s cool.

Get some rest man. Your family needs you.

And stop calling yourself “doom” nigga. You’re Professor Chaos at best.

You bitch ass Nigga, you.

Love you

This entire post was homosexual, btw.

That part where he started questioning whether he fucked up by getting rid of Kang was a bit disturbing and the score helped

You been crying for the last couple pages per usual. Don’t you get sick of complaining like a Ho ass nigga? Don’t answer that.

See your problem is you’re like a dumb bitch in relationship with a nigga who keep doing you wrong yet you keep going back to that nigga.

You coulda been stopped watching these MCU movies/shows the minute they stopped serving you but look at you…still devoting your time and energy into shit you don’t enjoy. You playing yourself chief….but that’s your schtick here. Without this whole persona you’ve built, you got nothin. And that’s cool.

Get some rest man. Your family needs you.

And stop calling yourself “doom” nigga. You’re Professor Chaos at best.

You bitch ass Nigga, you.

you sound flustered. Love you bro. Doom.

Back