Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel and DC Power Scaling

I believe the fans voted on who was gonna win in those crossover comics.

Probably and most likely.

but the writers knew either of them would win. So the fans probably broke the tie.

the Death Battle with them two gives great insight of how they match up

Also I feel you gotta take Into account Batman intelligence when it comes to a fight

One of the things that bother me in Civil War was how Cap and Buck was able to match Ironman strength.

His comic book strength is incredibly stronger than in the MCU.

They nerfed the the hell out of him.

Steve Rogers is a tactical genius

True.

But Batman is superior in that field and every other field. He’s Lex Luthor Genius intellect.

He not only knows basically all fighting art, he mastered them.

True.

But Batman is superior in that field and every other field. He’s Lex Luthor Genius intellect.

He not only knows basically all fighting art, he mastered them.

The bold is strictly your opinion.

His tactical plan took down the JL.

I don’t think you found folks saying Cap is better when it comes that

How would you know what I've found? Why do you think I even mentioned it then? Don't assume what I know and don't know.

So nobody is gonna talk about when Cap went full white supremacist?
captain-america-secret-empire-header.jpg

How would you know what I've found? Why do you think I even mentioned it then? Don't assume what I know and don't know.

Meaning I don’t think you would find more people for your side of the argument.

Batman is master ass pull

with his world class intellect, ability to bench press 1000lbs and then has a belt full of deus ex machina, he can beat anybody

cheap ass character lol

I grew up with the Animated Series - which aged quite well - and Batman took mad Ls back then, was a much more ‘realistic’, deep layered and well written character. I dunno what happened but 10 years or so ago the internet n pop culture made him unbeatable - a parody like the Lego Batman lol - and I can understand why folks hate him nowadays ...

from a philosophical point of view I like to believe that the writers (and us) give him all these for a human unrealistic abilities and overcomes everything thrown at him because we want to believe that we as humans can indeed overcome anything if we are in peak physical condition with all money and resources at our disposal.

I grew up with the Animated Series - which aged quite well - and Batman took mad Ls back then, was a much more ‘realistic’, deep layered and well written character. I dunno what happened but 10 years or so ago the internet n pop culture made him unbeatable - a parody like the Lego Batman lol - and I can understand why folks hate him nowadays ...

from a philosophical point of view I like to believe that the writers (and us) give him all these for a human unrealistic abilities and overcomes everything thrown at him because we want to believe that we as humans can indeed overcome anything if we are in peak physical condition with all money and resources at our disposal.
I seen the animated series the other day when homie had the suit on that made him invisible

first time he came across batman he had him knocked out covered in cement and he got away

then I seen joker hit him with a frying pan and knock him out a few days later

so excuse me if I see this shit and think cap can knock his head smooth off if he REALLY wanted to lol

Back