Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel and DC Power Scaling

One of the things that bother me in Civil War was how Cap and Buck was able to match Ironman strength.

His comic book strength is incredibly stronger than in the MCU.

They nerfed the the hell out of him.
This scene was bullshit.

Tony should have destroyed them both.... And the movie showed how. He analyzed Steve's fight pattern, and he free aimed the shot when niggaz tried to get away.... Tony had every advantage but plot armor

Marvel nerfed a bunch IMO. Not sure if it was because it's difficult to show how powerful some of these beings are or what

Marvel nerfed a bunch IMO. Not sure if it was because it's difficult to show how powerful some of these beings are or what

When a hero or villain is to strong it can make the movie kinda wack IMO.

But the way they did it with Thanos was great as fuck. The fight scenes even though he was extremely strong was done right.

That’s why movies like Captain America and Batman be so cold because they can showcase elite fights scenes because they focus more on the fight and not so much the power. I was surprised with Superman fight scenes too in his solo movie. It was done right.

Its a director/producer/cgi artist (?) thing, one of the few things DC - or Snyder actually - did better than Marvel in the movies was portraying the characters powers.

Its a director/producer/cgi artist (?) thing, one of the few things DC - or Snyder actually - did better than Marvel in the movies was portraying the characters powers.

DC overall has done a good job of depicting godlike power, but that's largely because move of the Marvel characters are far below the power. I think Marvel did a good job of stepping it up with showing Thor go all out in Ragnarok. They also did a good job with Thanos' use of the gauntlet.

The one thing I think is still consistently better in DC is the speed feats.

Well why you in here? Why you I’m any movie thread because all the shit is make believe
You keep saying regular. Batman ain’t regular.

But don’t matter. The writers already have Batman with the W in one of the crossovers.

Clam your sensitive ass down nigga.

Just pointing out how fukn stupid it is to be a scholar in Superhero

Quick question for yall, who in Marvel could give Superman a fight?
Like stomp him or just be able to handle their own?

Lol hate to do it but it'd depend on which version of Superman too. There's some version where he's pretty much a god

There's a good couple animated videos someone made of Hulk vs Superman though. I'll have to find it

This cat does some good vs videos. Not animated though.

To say any super hero vs another is so vague it's hard to argue

MCU Thor is different from comic book Thor. Comic book Thor could have taken out Thanos and his army alone

None of the movie Batmans really do the character justice. The man is really peak level human conditioning and a master of many martial arts.

Arguing comic book vs movies isn't fair cause there's a big difference in strength and abilities.

MCU Hulk would get washed by many comic book heroes

I'm not up on how powerful he currently is. I know at one point he was obscenely powerful.
Ridiculously at one point.

And given how supes rarely blitzed people...I can see juggs and him having a long drawn out fight...

An artist depiction of him trying to stop his momentum would be epic

Ridiculously at one point.

And given how supes rarely blitzed people...I can see juggs and him having a long drawn out fight...

An artist depiction of him trying to stop his momentum would be epic

Prime Superman really ain't busting a sweat against anyone who isn't a straight up God (Zeus, Odin, etc)

Back