Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel and DC Power Scaling

Because if you recall I said it before I didn’t wanna detail but I’m so attracted to rebutting the dumb shit you say I can’t help it.

you got me yesterday in the NBA thread as well

I need to work on myself I know

I’m dumb but you got cap running around punching niggas heads off.

and watch yourself with the insults. Don’t get in your fucking feelings over a fucking basketball team that we crack jokes on.

I’m dumb but you got cap running around punching niggas heads off.

and watch yourself with the insults. Don’t get in your fucking feelings over a fucking basketball team that we crack jokes on.
Where was the insult? I’m cool man

I’m with Dwayne regarding this Cap v Bats babble

shit, considering the Bats roque galary a battle vs Cap would be an easy win.

If Bruce gave Steve the keys to Gotham for a week dude would end up dead on a ever ongoing roller coaster ride at some abandoned amusement park cause he told a certain clown ‘I can do this all day’ ...

If Bruce gave Steve the keys to Gotham for a week dude would end up dead on a ever ongoing roller coaster ride at some abandoned amusement park cause he told a certain clown ‘I can do this all day’ ...
Cap would knock out weak niggas like two face with one slap of the shield

The folks that study this type of shit for a living gives Batman the edge in a 1v1

Fixed that for you. There are just as many that say Cap washes Bats.

In one of the crossovers Batman got the W.

it’s was a stalemate basically but the writers gave Batman the W. Nobody got beat down because they didn’t want to fuck over their biggest players.

That’s basically the information I found on the net.

He didn’t get his head punched off.

:niggawhat:..................Study make believe? This ain't real b. lol

That's why you can have a regular ass human being, beating foes he couldn't in real life.

Well why you in here? Why you I’m any movie thread because all the shit is make believe
You keep saying regular. Batman ain’t regular.

But don’t matter. The writers already have Batman with the W in one of the crossovers.

In one of the crossovers Batman got the W.

it’s was a stalemate basically but the writers gave Batman the W. Nobody got beat down because they didn’t want to fuck over their biggest players.

That’s basically the information I found on the net.

He didn’t get his head punched off.

I believe the fans voted on who was gonna win in those crossover comics.

Back