Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel and DC Power Scaling

Just to name a few

Darkseid, Superman Prime, Lucifer, Michael, Doctor Manhattan, Orion, Monitor, Anti-Monitor, Monarch
Michael, Lucifer, and maybe Dr Manhattan but everyone else isn't in the same league as Franklin Richards.
I'm talking about warping reality to a point of making your own universe type of powers.

You said cosmic beings...

I’d have to look to see what characters have specifically created their own universe
Not comic beings but comic/god level powers
Darkseid and Orion I wouldn't count in that league but monarch I would

My bad , I did say beings but I meant powers

Last edited:
Bane cheated like shit...

Nigga released all the villains fun Arkham including joker.... Waited until Batman was exhausted from like 3 days of chasing them down with no sleep..... Then beat the dog shit out of him and broke his back

Azrael crazy ass then gave Bane the beats and became the new Batman, giving Nightwing the beats as well.

Bruce had to have his back healed and fixed by lady Shiva.Then he came back to Gotham.... But Bane was gone by then.

I might be off. But it's about right. Batman definitely can fight and beat people strong as or even stronger than cap. But the whole point was being able to beat doesn't mean you're physically stronger....

Stronger is still stronger

This exactly what happend people keep bringing up how he broke his back but not how he actually won

This thread started off as one thing and morphed into something different. Lmao.

I will admit I enjoyed a lot of the craziness in here though. Lol

edit......
Chill with the Batman slander though!! Lol

You said cosmic beings...

I’d have to look to see what characters have specifically created their own universe

Manhattan is probably the only one in DC that could potentially have that level, but it hasn't been seen.

Marvel, on the other hand, has several that have done it on a whim.

First it was DC doesn't have any cosmic beings then it's DC doesn't have anyone that can create universes

I mean just from a google search I found Michael Demiurgos, Elaine Belloc, Captain Atom, Maaldor, and Alpheus the World Forger have created universes

Before watching, this seems like a mismatch.

I don’t really know Static full potential and his feats so I thought it was a even matchup.

But

They did one with Hulk vs Broly and I was like why. Shit was 7-0 skunk lol

But I think they get suggestions and do it. Regardless of how much stronger one opponent is over the other I just like how they break it down so you would be interested. Plus, I be learning new things with the characters and some of the power feats they accomplished.

I don’t really know Static full potential and his feats so I thought it was a even matchup.

But

They did one with Hulk vs Broly and I was like why. Shit was 7-0 skunk lol

But I think they get suggestions and do it. Regardless of how much stronger one opponent is over the other I just like how they break it down so you would be interested. Plus, I be learning new things with the characters and some of the power feats they accomplished.

I was not aware of how powerful young Static is.

Back