Welcome To aBlackWeb

I said ComicCon 2023.

Marvel's not usually hush hush bout casting, unless it's something they deem special. Like Toby and Andrew in NWH.

So the fact that we hadn't heard anything about the cast, I'm not surprised.

Also the movie is 2 years away. They probably won't even start filming til this time next year.

I said that earlier lol, it would be a disservice to the F4 to do doom right away. He needs to show up in the movie but not be the villain.

I'd agree with this. Still, I wonder what angle they'll go with. Introduce Doom in 1 and have him as the villain in 2. Introduce Silver Surfer in 2 and have Galactus as the big bad of 3? Or do they introduce Galactus in a FF movie, but have him as a big crossover enemy?

They already had 3 movies with doom and didn't get it right like I said before start with the mole man
OIP (5).jpeg

OIP (6).jpeg

OIP (7).jpeg

The fantastic four is about science and exploration. There's a whole subterranean world full of creatures and civilization to explore. Moleman if their first villian it would work best if they base the ff and Mole man on their ultimate origins 😎

Last edited:
They should do Molecule Man first, but nerfed like he was when he was introduced in the comics, and allow him to progress through a coupla movies to being in total control of his power sometime during Secret Wars.

They already had 3 movies with doom and didn't get it right like I said before start with the mole man
View attachment 950123

View attachment 950122

View attachment 950125

The fantastic four is about science and exploration. There's a whole subterranean world full of creatures and civilization to explore. Moleman if their first villian it would work best if they base the ff and Mole man on their ultimate origins 😎

Seems like they are going the whole hidden civilization in an unexpected world route with Antman 3. Those might be too similar.

They could also use the fantastic four to introduce the inhumans.that would be a good.sequell fantastic 4 vs inhumans. Johnny storm meets crystal and becomes romanticay involved with her but her family doesn't approve. It wouldnplay out osrt of like the 90s a jmated series.

They should do Mole Man.

but..

It will likely feel like The Incredibles fighting the Under Miner
Nope like i said if they go with the ultimate version of the FF's origin where mole man was one of Reed Richards scientific mentors he won't seem like a text book mustache twirling villian. He'll have some history and emotion ties with th FF

Last edited:
"There’s certainly been versions of it [on screen], but never inhabiting the storytelling of the MCU. And that’s something that is really exciting for us. People will start to hear more about that soon. We plan on that being a big pillar of the MCU going forward, just the way they’ve been in the comics for 50 or 60 years."

Back