Welcome To aBlackWeb

So the crying Nigga bitch had the audacity to say another poster is nagging
View attachment 886190

Nigga you aight? *smokey voice* “I ain’t with that funny shit”. Comment on the movies nigga. Not me. This ain’t Marvel present MJ DOOM. Nigga commenting more on me than movie. What kind of weirdo shit is that. I didn’t send for you. you mcu conglomerate niggas need to relax. You same 4 niggas, just keep clicking the reactions and treat me like that brick wall y’all say I am. And keep it fuckin moving, do like hoeinfamous in the sig, bro bro.

Nigga you aight? *smokey voice* “I ain’t with that funny shit”. Comment on the movies nigga. Not me. This ain’t Marvel present MJ DOOM. Nigga commenting more on me than movie. What kind of weirdo shit is that. I didn’t send for you. you mcu conglomerate niggas need to relax. You same 4 niggas, just keep clicking the reactions and treat me like that brick wall y’all say I am. And keep it fuckin moving, do like hoeinfamous in the sig, bro bro.

1658097968186.gif

Bro y'all really e-beefing over movies, marvel movies at that..?

I'm not trying to break it up at all but lol look at y'allselves

Idk about anyone else but I’m putting out what’s coming in. Nigga using his gimmick to troll so I’m just returning the energy.

Bro y'all really e-beefing over movies, marvel movies at that..?

I'm not trying to break it up at all but lol look at y'allselves

bro, I agree. I make a lot of statements that people on this forum and outside this forum agree with. And these niggas with no Disney stock ownership, the same 4 or 5, get emotional and act like I dissed their child. “Stop saying that” ass niggas. Look back at the Thor thread, it’s easy to tell who they are. The shit is nasty.

Last edited:
Can we get off Dr room for a minute. There's been three other FF movies and doom was the villian in every film.they have other enemies besides doom.they should build up to doom instead of coming straight out the gate with him.

Can we get off Dr room for a minute. There's been three other FF movies and doom was the villian in every film.they have other enemies besides doom.they should build up to doom instead of coming straight out the gate with him.
Molecule Man or Annihilus would be a dope start. Throw Mole Man in there.

Back