Welcome To aBlackWeb

I would love to see FF vs frightful four one day. They already have Titania in the she hulk series. All they need is hydroman, wizard and transfer. If they didn't kill klaw he would've been on the team but still it's a super hero fantasy movie so they could find a way to resurrect him.

Can we get off Dr room for a minute. There's been three other FF movies and doom was the villian in every film.they have other enemies besides doom.they should build up to doom instead of coming straight out the gate with him.

They can keep F4 going for awhile if they stick the landing.

Doom
Super Skrull
Frightful Four
Galactus/Surfer/Terrax
Annihilus

I wanted BP to Show up here because of history but who knows now.

Just please don't do a 50s sitcom about the Fantastic Four

I read something about the plot being about them being stuck in the quantum realm since the 60s or sumn and coming them coming out in the cutscenes of the new Antman movie. Could be complete bullshit tho. Interestingly enough with the director choice... 🤷🏿‍♂️ Also mentioned something about Kang being a descendant of reed Richards and that tying shit together but I don't read the comics like that to know.

I read something about the plot being about them being stuck in the quantum realm since the 60s or sumn and coming them coming out in the cutscenes of the new Antman movie. Could be complete bullshit tho. Interestingly enough with the director choice... 🤷🏿‍♂️ Also mentioned something about Kang being a descendant of reed Richards and that tying shit together but I don't read the comics like that to know.
Wouldn't that make them go crazy being stuck in there for 60 years? I don't know much about Kang. I just know Reed's kid is extremely powerful and I hope they bring him into the MCU

Wouldn't that make them go crazy being stuck in there for 60 years? I don't know much about Kang. I just know Reed's kid is extremely powerful and I hope they bring him into the MCU

I'm almost certain they explained in endgame that time isn't relative like that in the quantum realm. That said the rumor could be complete bullshit.

remember time
In the quantum realm is different. 60 years on the outside can be 6 years in the quantum realm. Feige said it wouldn’t be an origin story so chances are this rumor of them being trapped in the quantum realm might have some legs to it. As far as kids, you’re thinking Franklin Richards. Who might also exist already since he was hinted at by the 838 Reed.

Kang up until recently has been a future descendant of Reed. Now Marvel has given him a more ambiguous family lineage cause he might be a descendant of DOOM as opposed to Reed but marvel has left that up in the air so we could see that play out in the MCU

remember time
In the quantum realm is different. 60 years on the outside can be 6 years in the quantum realm. Feige said it wouldn’t be an origin story so chances are this rumor of them being trapped in the quantum realm might have some legs to it. As far as kids, you’re thinking Franklin Richards. Who might also exist already since he was hinted at by the 838 Reed.

Kang up until recently has been a future descendant of Reed. Now Marvel has given him a more ambiguous family lineage cause he might be a descendant of DOOM as opposed to Reed but marvel has left that up in the air so we could see that play out in the MCU
Even being stuck in there by themselves for 6 years seems crazy. Yea I was talking about Franklin. He's super powerful and I'm not sure how they'd show it on the big screen but I'm excited about it

Is Kank being a descendant of Doom or Reed from the comics or is that something that MCU is doing?

Even being stuck in there by themselves for 6 years seems crazy. Yea I was talking about Franklin. He's super powerful and I'm not sure how they'd show it on the big screen but I'm excited about it

Is Kank being a descendant of Doom or Reed from the comics or is that something that MCU is doing?

You know it's whole niggas in jail right?

:hahaha:

They be aight g.

I'm gonna de
I'm almost certain they explained in endgame that time isn't relative like that in the quantum realm. That said the rumor could be complete bullshit.
Bunk this whole rumor.no. eeed for.spolers.because it's a rumor. Since hank Pym's wife was in that very same quantum zone that this rumor claims theF it's a rumor nobody really knows shit about what's goin on.F was in wouldn't she have mentioned seeing other people in there in any man 2?

:smh:.......................you do know Scott was in there for 5 years, right?

Back