Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was thinking about how if Kang is gonna be played by a Black character, then Reed Richards is probably going to be Black as well

Was thinking this also.... figures that would be something they could do since Feige played with the idea of making some prominent marvel characters black like Professor X / Magneto

Im really excited to see what Feige and the team does with the Xmen.

For F4 I think they will take real good care of just from how Feige spoke of them in the past. Thats Marvels First Family. So they deserve the extra care.

With Xmen though, Feige has mentioned thats his favorite team/comic. So i think hes gonna make it extra dope. Might finally get a badass Cyclops thats a real leader. Seeing storm on screen would be epic too with Marvel Studios behind her. So much potential but I'm sure they will be giving these characters a few films to develop before showing off their true badassery, much like they did with Thor and Iron Man.

Im really excited to see what Feige and the team does with the Xmen.

For F4 I think they will take real good care of just from how Feige spoke of them in the past. Thats Marvels First Family. So they deserve the extra care.

With Xmen though, Feige has mentioned thats his favorite team/comic. So i think hes gonna make it extra dope. Might finally get a badass Cyclops thats a real leader. Seeing storm on screen would be epic too with Marvel Studios behind her. So much potential but I'm sure they will be giving these characters a few films to develop before showing off their true badassery, much like they did with Thor and Iron Man.

With all these new movies and shows we may not be getting XMen till closing in on around 2030

Was thinking about how if Kang is gonna be played by a Black actor, then Reed Richards is probably going to be Black as well

I'm holding out hope for Blue Marvel and idk if we get him if Reed is black. Is the MCU going to have all of the smartest heroes be black people(Shuri, Rirri, Reed)? It would be dope but I doubt it.

The way shit been going in phase 4. I’m scared for this.

I must be on the outs cause I can't see why there's so much dislike for phase 4...so far. Not being dismissive, I just genuinely don't see it.

I think after infinity war & endgame, people are expecting too much from marvel. I've been taking phase 4 as an expansion of the mcu, watching to see who's being added, and Ive been happy with it.

you scared nigga? Wow.

there’s been 3 other fantastic 4 movies that are fuckin horrible and you’re “scared” for this movie?

Marvel’s formula is played out man. You said it yourself. It’s seems like them niggas care more about shareholders pockets than making good movies now. Theyre on a Fast and Furious run right now. Smh, hope they don’t nerf Doom.

Marvel’s formula is played out man. You said it yourself. It’s seems like them niggas care more about shareholders pockets than making good movies now. Theyre on a Fast and Furious run right now. Smh, hope they don’t nerf Doom.

so what was the excuse for “nerfing” doom the other 2 times when fox had control of the properties?

Oh oh I can do this too

first foremost and lastly
Stfu wit your bitch ass you constantly complaining bout minor meaningless shit. Feel how you feel but truly nobody gives a fuck for your opinion on a lot of shit on here.

Oh and before you say anything
“Bu bu bu eat a Dick”

there I responded for you bozo

lmao at THIS Nigga having the nerve to claim niggas don’t have anything to say.

I said what I said and you responded like the trash poster you are because your gimmick is to complain with no logic behind it like a bitch. Bum ass nigga lookin like Royce out here after Lupe washed him

You kno you in a losing battle when you tryin to laugh your way outta shit. Royce did the same shit I don’t blame you fam

Back