Peep the 'spells' they used b

Thanos is basically cloaked in Susa'no with the gauntlet on. Look at what he did with then shit

And Strange not only created shadow clones, he pulled out 1000 hands and turned Thanos chidori to leaf butterfly

Rewatch they battle then come back and tell me what's what

You've never actually read Dr Strange, have you? It was one of my grandmother's favorite comics and it was one of mine as well through the 90's. She loved shit like Strange Tales, Ghost Manor, Scary Tales, etc and used to have a pretty huge stash of them dating back decades.

doctor_strange_clone_duplicate_illusion_spell_by_memelordfax-db1tv2g.jpg

^^^ From Strange Tales #123... From 1951. Masashi Kishimoto wouldn't even be BORN for another 23 years and it would take him another 25 before he first penned Naruto.

Last edited:
Infinity War Audio Commentary:
MCFEELY: Steve’s the only one who gets a round two there.
ANTHONY: Yeah. That’s right.
MARKUS: Well if it’s a movie about strong wills, he’s got one.
JOE: Which gives him the opportunity to do this. But remember it’s in slow motion, so this is seconds that he’s able to…
ANTHONY: Thanos taking him in.
JOE: Thanos is amused by this. And also admires will in others.
ANTHONY: I wonder if Thanos would have tried to make Cap a child of Thanos?

pretty sure Howard the Duck is in the works as a live action movie, although i wouldnt mind the costume like the original version

Damn, this made me think

If strange knew what the outcome is, was he actually fighting with all his might during the battle? Was he just going through the motions?

Did he try to prolong the battle to ensure nebula made it?