Welcome To aBlackWeb

yea killmonge flipped wakanda upside down in like 48 hours...

that whole movie wasn't even a week long... niggaz was legit shook, i don't think bucky even knew what was going on, and homie was in wakanda

I can agree with this point but to be fair, I doubt anyone knew about what was going on in Wakanda. Keep in mind this was a week after everything went down in Civil War.
"We didn't know. Oops." - United States of America

If anyone outside Wakanda would have known, it would have been Cap. He managed to find Scarlett Witch and Vision in the middle of Europe with no problem just as they were getting their asses kicked.

"We didn't know. Oops." - United States of America

If anyone outside Wakanda would have known, it would have been Cap. He managed to find Scarlett Witch and Vision in the middle of Europe with no problem just as they were getting their asses kicked.
No argument from me
:ainttrippin:

yea killmonge flipped wakanda upside down in like 48 hours...

that whole movie wasn't even a week long... niggaz was legit shook, i don't think bucky even knew what was going on, and homie was in wakanda
Bucky knew to lay low. Last thing you want to be in a Wakandan coup is a white man. Killmonger would've killed him on GP.

lowkey the whole marvel universe on some boot straps shit

"we don't help niggaz, yall betta help yallseves"

Naw I been said that shit about Cap when Civil War dropped.
Shit I been saying this about Cap since his first movie.

He lied on multiple enlistment applications. That's a federal crime. He should've been in jail a long time ago.

I was lurking another site and someone said Thanos experienced white supremacy for the first in that scene when Cap was wrestling with Thanos. Nigga said

“I’m a white man god dammit”

While Thanos just looked at him funny.

Naw I been said that shit about Cap when Civil War dropped.
Shit I been saying this about Cap since his first movie.

He lied on multiple enlistment applications. That's a federal crime. He should've been in jail a long time ago.
plus they be poking fun at it all the time cuz he stay being silly in these mock propaganda videos

One of my few gripes of these movie's. Collector and Grandmaster are Elders of the universe. They can't be killed and are Galactus level powerful

You kinda overrating them bruh. They are immortal, but they are nowhere near Galactus' power. A gang of them tried to take Galactus down once and he literally ate five of them. The most powerful any of them ever were was in the Thanos Quest saga when each of the six shown had an Infinity Gem. Champion had the Power Stone then and gave Thanos a good fight. However, after all that happened, Champion tried to step to Thanos without the Infinity Gem, and this happened.

champp10oy.jpg

champp27we.jpg

Cap is the white liberal Malcolm X warned us about.

Only showed up in Wakanda when he needed help. But was MIA when Killmonger was fucking shit up.

If that's not America in a nutshell, what is?
You really wanted Cap to come in as the white savior? lmao black twitter/community would've roasted marvel to hell and back and been pissed as hell if that was how Black Panther had ended.

Back