Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Mantis "spotted" Drax shit was comedy

Think that's how every man feel when they woman come through on some bull when you just trying to enjoy your free time

Real nigga review

Infinity War (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Takeaways:

1.) How much y’all wanna bet that the folks who haven’t seen the movie and don’t wanna be spoiled still read this first takeaway?

2.) First of all, I’m Thanos for Halloween. I call dibs. I'm showing up, Deboin' kids candy like he Debo'd them Infinity Stones. Y’all go be Vision or badly beaten Hulk who's too scared to come out.

3.) Second of all, am I the only one feeling hopeless and shit after watching that intergalactic ass whooping? I mean, my goodness. Thanos approached this movie like Trump approaches a press conference. No fucks given, whatsoever.

4.) Ok, for the folks who DON’T wanna be spoiled. If you are reading past this then you can’t blame white supremacy. This is personal responsibility.

5.) So how Thanos just gone kill a whole Asgardian god like that and make the other Asgardian god watch? Fuck that, if I were Loki, I would've been Thanos' earth guide THAT day. Btw, that scene really set the tone of the movie. It displayed Thanos as the bad guy which would be very important down the road because you feel a certain level of sympathy/pity for Thanos as the movie goes on.

6.) Bruh, Thanos beat the shit out of the Hulk so bad that he didn't show up for the rest of the movie. Do you know how bad you have to beat up a superhero that he just goes, "Nah fam, I'm straight."

7.) Tony Stark suit was lit. The scene with him, Spiderman and Dr. Strange (And his trill sidekick, Wong) fighting Maw in New York was dope. Shit, Ebony Maw could've been a whole villain in an entirely separate movie. How can you stop a dude that can move ANYTHING with his mind, fam?

8.) Vision and Scarlet Wtich, great (yawn). Oh shit! Captain Murica! Fuck yeah!

9.) The Guardians of the Galaxy+Thor=Funny as hell. Dudes had me rolling. Almost made me forget how unstoppable Thanos was. Almost.

10.) Thor and the Guardians splitting up sounds like the stupid shit white folks always do in horror movies and probably in real life, I'm assuming. Like, did y'all see that weapon Thor created? I'm like Rocket/Sweet Rabbit, I'm going with Thor. Why would I GO TO Thanos!? Like, here is a good idea, let me walk into an ass whooping.

11.) Everyone, including me, was wrong about the Soul Stone and it's location. Y'all had me believing all kind of shit in the internet universe. And where the fuck did Red Skull come from? All those gawd damn 1940's characters from the first Captain America still alive. TF?

12.) When Thanos reluctantly threw Gamora to her death, granting him the Soul Stone, I legit shed a single, Denzel Washington from Glory tear. This is one of the times I felt actual pity for Thanos because he has never killed someone without a justifiable reason (Justifiable to him). No one he kills go "unwasted" in his eyes because each death is a necessity in order to save humanity. This death is especially hard for Thanos because when Gamora thought she killed Thanos, she cried, uncontrollably. This (in their own fucked up way) showed Thanos how much Gamora actually loved him. His sadness when he actually did kill Gamora was reciprocal.

13.) When the remaining Guardians and Tony Stark and dem arrive to Thanos' home world, Titan, Thanos already has four Infinity Stones. Oh, and Dr. Strange saw the Avengers get their ass whooped and lose over 14 million times while being victorious only one time.

14.) So naturally, when Thanos arrives, the plan goes well until Star Lord gets emotional about Thanos killing his future babymomma. This leads to Star Lord fucking up, once again (First time is when he decided to go AFTER Thanos and split from Thor) which of course leads to Thanos breaking free of their grips and throwing whole moons.

15.) Thanos threw a whole moon at Iron Man, fam..

16.) "And I hope they remember you" was such a chilling line. Like, you saw the sincerity on his face and you heard it in his voice. Thanos was a super villain that came across as feeling actual compassion. If they (Marvel) don't give the head Thanos writer a gawd damn raise...

17.) Bruh, why Wakanda let these white folks in? See, when white folks start slowly coming into your country and shit, they bring trouble. Wakanda sat here and let in 5 white folks and what follows them is a whole alien army with a whole Thanos.

18.) #WakandaForever!.........Until Thanos shows up. Then its #GetTheFuckOuttaWakanda!

19.) Bruh, Thor beat an entire alien army by himself.

20.) When Thanos shows up in Wakanda, I'm in the movies, drunk as a skunk (Of course I snuck liquor in. We aint new to this, we true to this) and I loudly whisper to myself, "How Sway? How they suppose to beat him, Sway!?" Then the brother beside me responds with a loud whisper, "They don't have the answers!" I smelt liquor on his person, as well.

21.) Thanos gets the last Infinity Stone, snaps his fingers like Fabo and goes farming. Oh, and half the universe dies.

Bonus Awards:

- MVP: Thanos

- The "N*gga, what is you doing!?" Award: Star Lord

- Rookie of the Year: Spider-Man

- Most Improved Player: Dr. Strange

- The "How the fuck he do that?" Award: Captain America when he briefly stopped Thanos from punching him

- The "You got yo ass whooped so bad, you may need to sit the fuck down" Award: Hulk

- The “How you survive someone throwing a moon at you?” Award: Iron Man

- The "Why did you even show up, fam?" Award: Black Panther

- The "You ain't do shit, where is Killmonger?" Award: Black Panther

Summation of Infinity War Takeaways:

Thanos threw a fucking moon! #BlackWithNoChaser #InfinityWar #Avengers #Thanos #ThanosDebo #BlackPanther #Wakanda

This is the best Thor has been handled in all 7 films he's been in. Him recounting the death of his entire family, his friends, and half of his people, plus his planet was absolutely heart wrenching. It just goes to show that these superhero films don't NEED comedy. Simply stating the stakes can be enough to drive home the character development.

And for the first time since the first Thor film, we see Thor in his comic accurate glory of overwhelming power. When he touched down in Wakanda, he wasn't just another soldier on the battlefield, he was the game changer in a way almost no other character could be.

The significance of Asgard is too great for Thor to die, so I doubt Avengers 4 will be the last time we see him. I'm ok with him having a comedic element but the Russo's have set a bar for how nuanced the character is to be represented from here on out.

As for Captain America, this film accented why I dislike his character so much while still appreciating his consistency. He is a proponent of exceptionalist ethics.

In The First Avenger, he believes he should be given an opportunity to join the army despite being drastically physically unqualified. In The Winter Soldier, he believes himself to be an exception to the Hydra infiltration of SHIELD, the very organization virtually responsible for his existence as a superhero. In Civil War, he believes he should be able to act as an international vigilante without being held accountable for collateral consequences. Now in Infinity War, he argues that Vision should not be sacrificed because "We don't trade lives", ignoring that he did just that when he flew a plane into the ocean to save the world from Hydra during WW2.

Steve Rogers sees himself as an exception to the standards he insists on holding everyone else to. He's selfish, has a martyr complex, and an idealist in the most boisterous regard. So when he struggles against the towering Thanos left hand, and gets knocked down with a right fist, I was the lone moviegoer to applaud the mad titan.

Lol @ Du's recap. I'm guessing he finally saw it.

This one tho...

18.) #WakandaForever!.........Until Thanos shows up. Then its #GetTheFuckOuttaWakanda!

...pure comedy

Naw I ain't seent that shit yet, I cut copy and pasted that from a real nigga online

1. But I agree

LOjt3E.gif

I knew the sec I saw that wall of text, that Du copied and pasted some shit. I didn't even have to read it and slipped right over it

As for Captain America, this film accented why I dislike his character so much while still appreciating his consistency. He is a proponent of exceptionalist ethics.

In The First Avenger, he believes he should be given an opportunity to join the army despite being drastically physically unqualified. In The Winter Soldier, he believes himself to be an exception to the Hydra infiltration of SHIELD, the very organization virtually responsible for his existence as a superhero. In Civil War, he believes he should be able to act as an international vigilante without being held accountable for collateral consequences. Now in Infinity War, he argues that Vision should not be sacrificed because "We don't trade lives", ignoring that he did just that when he flew a plane into the ocean to save the world from Hydra during WW2.

Steve Rogers sees himself as an exception to the standards he insists on holding everyone else to. He's selfish, has a martyr complex, and an idealist in the most boisterous regard. So when he struggles against the towering Thanos left hand, and gets knocked down with a right fist, I was the lone moviegoer to applaud the mad titan.

Cap is white privilege personified.

His face is right next to the definition

My thoughts during the last half of the movie:

Fuck Cap and his helicopter watch Thor jumpstart a star to make an axe...

The look of absolute disgust on Okoye's face when Banner trips in the Hulk Buster...

The irony of Falcon and War Machine flying around trying to one up each other while T'Challa and M'Baku stand in unison on the ground...

Vision was getting owned the entire time... Hawkeye did more than Vision... Wanda had to throw him on her back a few times...

Back