Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nigga said this

20591f2a8981bd4542f214a9888b4ff1.jpg

Doctor Strange and Iron Man held their own against Thanos considering how many stones he already had in his possession.

Well, he wasn't really going all out against them. I mean he was basically destroying Iron Man's suit with regular punches. He could have easily destroyed Iron Man with the Power Stone. I think they kinda gave a slight nod to the comics without really acknowledging it. In the comics, Thanos had all the stones, but he chose to only use the Power Stone at a limited capacity to give the heroes a chance. He pretty much knew they couldn't do any damage to him.

I gotta No Sign you, bruh. Along with everyone saying he has a point.

Thanos killing half of a population is nothing more than some demented desire to kill.

Dude could of easily just doubled, or quadrupled, or made every population have unlimited resources for the rest of existence. Killing trillions, knowing those left will reproduce and eventually have him doing all this all over again, not smart. That's some other shit.

But then there probably wouldn't be a movie. That's why shit like Star Lord ruining everything, it has to happen. It everything went as it should there would not be much of a story to tell.

You're kinda missing the point. He didn't get the stones and then develop that philosophy. He was committed to the philosophy before he started going after the stones. It was the reason he went after them in the first place. And he wasn't committed to the philosophy for the fuck of it. He had been executing it for quite a while and saw successful results. He didn't just have a demented desire to kill. He honestly believed that it was the best course of action and had examples to back it up. It's easy to say he's wrong, but when he has a bunch of test cases to prove the validity of his strategy, and all his detractors have is feelings, how can you really criticize him?

Man, it's soon and hard to say, but this may be my favorite movie ever. I'm not saying it's the best movie ever or anything, but I can't remember the last time I was entertained as much as with this movie. From beginning to end it was great. In my defense, Thanos is my favorite comic character and they did him right, so this is a plus for it. Also, I acknowledge that as a standalone movie, it's just good, but it's not really a standalone movie so that's sort of moot.

Nigga got a fake martial artist with glowing eyes in his avi but calling ppl nerds lol
We are all posting in a thread talking about Marvel Studios Avengers Infinity War that's 44 pages currently arguing about Hulk canon. That's as nerd as it gets
c901d384005adb96a42867339d86447d_zps3elf0jbm.png

Back