Welcome To aBlackWeb

just realized they excluded lady death, but included red skull

i mean they had an easy lady death actress, hela could easily be lady death, and be influencing thanos, and only thanos can see him.....

but why red skull?

what reason for bringing red skull back?

Word. At least there's some niggas in the MCU.

I've only seen 2 in the DCEU and one already jumped ship.

they gonna prolly introduce static shock soon...

cyborg getting his own movie

and they haven't confirmed what green lantern they gonna use

just realized they excluded lady death, but included red skull

i mean they had an easy lady death actress, hela could easily be lady death, and be influencing thanos, and only thanos can see him.....

but why red skull?

what reason for bringing red skull back?
Well, it fits cause we know Red Skull didn't die and he was teleported somewhere and now 7 years later, we know where.

But for real, he was made the keeper of the soul gem

aquaman is going to be one of the top 3 superhero movies of all time......

they banking hard on mamoa.....

like i don't think yall really follow everything like i do.....

i'm a comic book head, i watch youtube videos talking about all this shit all day long like very day.....

aquaman is gonna be that shit

an hour and 38 minutes bruh?

View attachment 43974

Lol at a review being as long as a feature length film

lol I didn't expect anyone to watch the whole thing. 10 mins in you already see that it ain't a review as it is a bunch of niggas sitting around the table doing what niggas do. Example:

Normal Review: The opening scene set the stage for the rest of the movie. With the death of Loki in brutal fashion, we see that this movie will be a departure from what has thus far been established in the MCU. Many people would get what they felt was missing from other movies, meaningful deaths.

Nigga Review: Bruh....When Thanos snapped that nigga, Loki's, neck. Bruh...I knew this was gonna be some different shit. Bruh...I wanted to see death. I wanted to see some people getting killed. The other movies didn't have that shit. But this shit...ooooooh...all those bodies...Bruh...Bruh.

Dude Aquaman comes out later THIS year and it's barely getting any burn.

Venom is getting more press and they come out around the same time.
shit's on a schedule bruh, as soon as the marvel hype cools down, DC gonna turn it up

comic con is in july, DC is gonna OWN comic con......just watch

JL didn't flop, it was still a strong financial success.....

index.php

JL lost the studio like 60 mil dawg.

Back