Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have no words for some of you

Are y'all even reading the thread or just jumping to the last page?

Most of y'all's questions have been answered several times and y'all missing out on some good comedy posts made in here

We jumping to the last page and nobody cares that much fam

When we get quality shots wooo

tumblr_p7yv67gXGb1usfzn8o1_400.gif

tumblr_p7yv67gXGb1usfzn8o2_400.gif

tumblr_p7yv67gXGb1usfzn8o3_400.gif

tumblr_p7yv67gXGb1usfzn8o4_400.gif

Amazing movie, loved how it made 2 1/2 hours fly by so quick. Thanos is my second favorite comic book movie villain after Ledger's Joker.

Why are some people so surprised that Hulk got his ass whooped by Thanos?? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think The Hulk has ever beat Thanos in a one on one fight in the comics. Ain't The Hulk Thano's pet right now Too?

Thanos_Vol_2_15_Textless.jpg

Thanos without the gauntlet is stronger than pretty much all the Earth Heroes. Only Thor can really give him a fight but he loses if he doesn't have the Odin Force. I guess you can say that in theory if the Hulk gets angry enough he can beat Thanos but it's never happened.

Another thing I liked about Thano's philosophy is how we can relate it to our current population here on Earth. There's been many conspiracy theories on how a lot of the disasters killing a lot of people is for the purpose of population control due to the limited resources on the planet.

I wonder how the tv shows will explain the events of Infinity War? They gonna call this “the incident part 2”?

Back