Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finally saw that shit. Man the movie was so fucking tight.

Thanos was a complete different character than in the comics. Dude is way more human in the movie.

Also, how can they beat Thanos without the let me not think these hereos out of existence angle and actually fight them so I can impress mistress death angle?

Either way, it was a dope ass movie.

Yall think Adam Warlock is actually be in part 2?

Shit is so different from the comics I really have no clue whats gonna happen.

Same way as in the comic; he can intentionally drop his power level and cosmic awareness for a "spirited" fight, but one he would still win.

ig_0.PNG

^^^ They fought a de-powered Thanos in this issue of The Infinity Gauntlet. Drax and Hulk actually got blows in, Wolverine was able to sink his claws into his chest to the knuckle, and Silver Surfer almost snatched the gauntlet right off hit hand. None of it worked, though.

In the end, as it always was, Thanos was brought down by his own ego. He dropped his physical form, which meant he left the gauntlet unguarded and Nebula took it from him and took all of the cosmic power along with it

Same way as in the comic; he can intentionally drop his power level and cosmic awareness for a "spirited" fight, but one he would still win.

ig_0.PNG

^^^ They fought a de-powered Thanos in this issue of The Infinity Gauntlet. Drax and Hulk actually got blows in, Wolverine was able to sink his claws into his chest to the knuckle, and Silver Surfer almost snatched the gauntlet right off hit hand. None of it worked, though.

In the end, as it always was, Thanos was brought down by his own ego. He dropped his physical form, which meant he left the gauntlet unguarded and Nebula took it from him and took all of the cosmic power along with it

Word. But see right before that happens, Thanos knows they'll be coming and not only them but he knows exactly where Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer are, which is like a million light years away or something and Thanos mentions blinking not just the heroes but also Adam Warlock and the Silver Surfer out of exitence with a thought.

When he says that, Mephisto manipulates him and tells him that all women love to see courage and tells Thanos that if he depowers himself and fights the heroes hand to hand, Mistress Death might see his courage and fall in love with him.

Mephisto does this because he wants the gaunlet for himself and so he wants Thanos to put his guard down.

If it wasnt for that, he would have just thought to make all the Earth Heroes and Adam Warlock disappear way before Nebula took the gauntlet which she probably still would have because of Thanos' arrogance and she would have probably destroyed the Universe without meaning too.

If it wasnt for Mephisto manipulating Thanos, Thanos would have never fought anyone hand to hand to begin with and thats what I meant, without a scene like this how could anyone fight Thanos in the next movie? He could just think them out of existence. I'm guessing the fact that the gauntlet is damaged is going to be a big part of how they can even fight him.

IMG_8105.png

Hela prolly come back as lady death, but only thanos sees her

Finally saw that shit. Man the movie was so fucking tight.

Thanos was a complete different character than in the comics. Dude is way more human in the movie.

Also, how can they beat Thanos without the let me not think these hereos out of existence angle and actually fight them so I can impress mistress death angle?

Either way, it was a dope ass movie.

Yall think Adam Warlock is actually be in part 2?

Shit is so different from the comics I really have no clue whats gonna happen.
Won't appear until Guardians 3

Won't appear until Guardians 3

So Adam Warlock is coming after Thanos is defeated? What's the point?

I'm hoping hes introduced in the Captain Marvel movie and he was just waiting for the right time to strike during the events of Infinity War 1 since thats pretty much what he did in the comics.

Either bring in Adam Warlock to the MCU to help defeat Thanos or don't bring him in at all.

So Adam Warlock is coming after Thanos is defeated? What's the point?

I'm hoping hes introduced in the Captain Marvel movie and he was just waiting for the right time to strike during the events of Infinity War 1 since thats pretty much what he did in the comics.

Either bring in Adam Warlock to the MCU to help defeat Thanos or don't bring him in at all.
They've shown they're not following the comics I mean Thanos central motivation was altered significantly.

Dope movie

Fuck that spiderman he aint tobey Maguire

Thanos resurrected vision like im not finished with you!

Hawkeye said i aint bout that life lol

Last edited:
Back