Welcome To aBlackWeb

Look Niggaz said dc dead in the water, I'm just reminding Niggaz that shit ain't true....

It ain't my fault Niggaz gotta big up their shit by putting something else down.....

Weak minded tatics
DC movies are like: "one was ehh, the other was Wonder Woman. That's a one hot movie every 5 years average"

DC movies are like: "one was ehh, the other was Wonder Woman. That's a one hot movie every 5 years average"
I honestly don't wanna make this a DC thread. But geoff Johns being on the team will make a huge difference.

He's writing most of the movies going forward

I thought when hulk was getting his ass handed to him, I thought he was suppose to get stronger and kick ass. Am I wrong?

Thats how bad thanos beat his ass he took all the confidence out of the hulk , think about it the hulk never got his ass beat ever then he throws everything at thanos and doesn't even make him bleed then proceeds to get his shit pushed back ,

we don't know what bones thanos broke on the hulk shit happened so quick then he probably healed up 97% before waking up back on earth as banner this is why banner doesn't understand why the hulk didn't want to come out nigga just woke up sore as usual

Last edited:
Yea somebody gonna give him a dramatic ass pep talk and he gonna beast out for a standing ovation from the audience

Let's see if this movie has as much ridicule and scrutiny as Black Panther received, considering it's equally as critical acclaimed and praised by""the masses"

Let's see if this movie has as much ridicule and scrutiny as Black Panther received, considering it's equally as critical acclaimed and praised by""the masses"
Who ridiculed black panther the movie?

Who ridiculed black panther the movie?

You just flew from Mars ?

gucci3.png

You just flew from Mars ?

gucci3.png
I haven't heard one negative thing about the movie itself. Everyone was extremely high on it. Like overly high on it till it was obnoxious. But I ain't hear no one say anything bad about the movie.

Finally saw that shit. Man the movie was so fucking tight.

Thanos was a complete different character than in the comics. Dude is way more human in the movie.

Also, how can they beat Thanos without the let me not think these hereos out of existence angle and actually fight them so I can impress mistress death angle?

Either way, it was a dope ass movie.

Yall think Adam Warlock is actually be in part 2?

Shit is so different from the comics I really have no clue whats gonna happen.

Yall think Adam Warlock is actually be in part 2?
doubt it. then they'd have to spend time on developing who he is. plus they've got a handful of characters that weren't in this that they'll probably bring in on the next one (Capt Marvel, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, possibly Wasp, possibly Valkyrie, Korg, etc.)

doubt it. then they'd have to spend time on developing who he is. plus they've got a handful of characters that weren't in this that they'll probably bring in on the next one (Capt Marvel, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, possibly Wasp, possibly Valkyrie, Korg, etc.)

Yea makes sense. This shit was so different from the comics that we're just gonna have to sit back and see

They did a really good job at balancing everything. It was a few times I was so engrossed in a certain scene I literally forgot there were other characters to focus on just because it was so large in scope.

I liked the tonal shifts like when they introduced GOTG it felt like it was their movie then they'd switch to Thanos and it would become more serious. The pacing was so good it didn't feel like 2hr+ film.

And it needs to be said again it's about time they are showing the strength of Thor. My nigga wasn't not fucking around when he got to Wakanda.

Everything leading up to this was worth it. For me this is Marvel's best film by far. Thanos was perfect.

Back