Welcome To aBlackWeb

Du too broke to take himself his wife and two kids to the movies

He knows that shit like $50 minimum before the food so he said fuck that

i feel like if ain't watch batman ninja a few hours before infinity wars and it didn't reconfirm batman is my son favorite super hero he might of had a nervous breakdown when all them niggas turned into dust.

batman ninja is a masterpiece all on its own y'all gotta see that too

DC is cancelled
Bruh, if DC do a flashpoint movie that's 75% what the animated movie was..... They back in the fight kid...

Thomas Wayne Batman?
Martha Wayne joker?
Aquaman and wonder woman at war??

Niggaz ain't ready for that....

Bruh, Wonder Woman struck this nigga shzzamm with lighting to turn him back to a kid THEN murked the kids.....

DC put that on screen, the ball could easily be in their court

Bruh, if DC do a flashpoint movie that's 75% what the animated movie was..... They back in the fight kid...

Thomas Wayne Batman?
Martha Wayne joker?
Aquaman and wonder woman at war??

Niggaz ain't ready for that....

Bruh, Wonder Woman struck this nigga shzzamm with lighting to turn him back to a kid THEN murked the kids.....

DC put that on screen, the ball could easily be in their court
While that would probably make a dope movie (I saw this maybe 3 weeks ago and it was very good), DC doesn't have the time to make people care about they' characters as evidenced by their lackluster attempts outside of wonder woman.

Du too broke to take himself his wife and two kids to the movies

He knows that shit like $50 minimum before the food so he said fuck that
Naw actually it was my wife's birthday weekend and we went to a wedding reception and two restaurants for dinner and drinks... Then today we had a church service, only to come home prepare dinner as a family.. get laundry done, pack lunches for the week, work on home work... Also I have to work nights, so I try to get some rest before going out at 830pm

Not everybody is a little fuck boy with no girlfriend, no family, no responsibility, and nothing to do with their lives every weekend.... But you knew that

While that would probably make a dope movie (I saw this maybe 3 weeks ago and it was very good), DC doesn't have the time to make people care about they' characters as evidenced by their lackluster attempts outside of wonder woman.
Good story telling is good story telling, and dc had tons of good stories....
It's just foolish to count them out.... Especially if you knew the multiple directions they could go....

Shit watch DC animated movies for a day or two.... Revisit the Justice league unlimited, teen Titans, Young Justice, like there are so many good stories, characters, like it's just funny to really think they are incapable of dropping a movie this epic.... Especially now that they got comic book writers calling the shots....

I mean, I ain't hating on marvel in any way, they been bringing the heat.....

I just can't wait till DC get their shit together....

The funniest most ironic thing about all this is that as dope as Thanos is of a villain, he's based on darkseid

Like, they do darkseid Justice, and shit will get very real very quick

Then go post in the DC thread since you know so much about that. Go see Infinity War. Until then you living fantasies nigga I reject your deposit.

Naw actually it was my wife's birthday weekend and we went to a wedding reception and two restaurants for dinner and drinks... Then today we had a church service, only to come home prepare dinner as a family.. get laundry done, pack lunches for the week, work on home work... Also I have to work nights, so I try to get some rest before going out at 830pm

Not everybody is a little fuck boy with no girlfriend, no family, no responsibility, and nothing to do with their lives every weekend.... But you knew that
You explained yourself and caught feelings

Tell your wife happy birthday though

Look Niggaz said dc dead in the water, I'm just reminding Niggaz that shit ain't true....

It ain't my fault Niggaz gotta big up their shit by putting something else down.....

Weak minded tatics

You explained yourself and caught feelings

Tell your wife happy birthday though

Cheap cop out... Your life is boring as shit....

You tell her yourself, I know you got the time

Back