Welcome To aBlackWeb

bruh Captain America Fed Exed the flip phone to Tony at the end of Civil War in case there was an emergency and he every needed to reach Cap
ohhhhh so that phone is specifically to call Cap?

I gotta rewatch it.I though other ppl had flip phones too

I hope they don't do the whole back in time shit. I hope they find another way. I really hope they either introduce Adam Warlock in the Captain Marvel movie or make Captain Marvel take an Adam Warlock type role where she knows Thanos' psychology and how to use his ego and arrogance against knowing he always leaves an opening subconciously and use that against him.

When Thanos said he almost gave up on his destiny once, a part of me thought he was talking about when he had the cosmic cube or some type of version of that in the MCU and Captain Marvel helped defeat him so she knows how his mind works.

Going back in time just seems like an uninteresting way to do it.
Based on the leaked photos that may be the direction they go in.

When we get quality shots wooo

tumblr_p7yv67gXGb1usfzn8o1_400.gif

tumblr_p7yv67gXGb1usfzn8o2_400.gif

tumblr_p7yv67gXGb1usfzn8o3_400.gif

tumblr_p7yv67gXGb1usfzn8o4_400.gif

Was waiting through the credits and noticed they had a Magic Choregraphy section right under Fight Choreography. I wouldn't mind seeing how they did that.

Doctor Strange and Iron Man held their own against Thanos considering how many stones he already had in his possession.

Totally. I expected Iron Man to get torn to shreds real early in the movie. That new armor he got is legit as fuck though, loved seeing his new weapons. The nano technology spreading the armor around his body was super dope too.

DC don't want the time to build up like Marvel did tho', they thought they could skip like 16 movies and just put Justice League out and have it be amazin'
that was a problem geoff johns steped in specifically to fix...

i expect good things int he future...

i was real anxious for the credits to end to see which avenger would return

because shit, there ain’t much left now

that bitch had the nerve to say “Thanos will return.”

Disney you dirty motherfucka

That nigga Hulk wont tryin to get his ass beat no more after Thanos put the hands on him in the beginning

Thanos was spitting some motivational sh** in the movie too

I gotta No Sign you, bruh. Along with everyone saying he has a point.

Thanos killing half of a population is nothing more than some demented desire to kill.

Dude could of easily just doubled, or quadrupled, or made every population have unlimited resources for the rest of existence. Killing trillions, knowing those left will reproduce and eventually have him doing all this all over again, not smart. That's some other shit.

But then there probably wouldn't be a movie. That's why shit like Star Lord ruining everything, it has to happen. It everything went as it should there would not be much of a story to tell.

Last edited:
Back