Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

Irresponsible and no one has to say anything. Over 30 children and on a truck driver's salary, not seven figure, possibly a low six figure, but even then 30 children are devouring your checks. You obviously not taking care of the child at the same level. No one should be reproducing 30 children let alone more than four in this current age and time no matter the wealth gap.

If Jeff Bezos had 30 kids, we'd still be commentating at how none of none of those kids have a genuine relationship with their father. And even if he's the richest man in the world, that doesn't make him a good father to 30+ children

Nigga got 11 baby moms and 33 kids and one on the way. I know is that stimulus check was a fool

Also if he's a truck driver you're on the road and rarely home enough for 1 or 2 kids but 33. How homie making time to spend time with all them chaps is a story in iteslf

Nigga got 11 baby moms and 33 kids and one on the way. I know is that stimulus check was a fool

Also if he's a truck driver you're on the road and rarely home enough for 1 or 2 kids but 33. How homie making time to spend time with all them chaps is a story in iteslf

Why are we assuming that he is receiving the money from the tax returns and stimulus checks? He's not married to all of the baby mamas and both parents can't claim the kids unless you're married filing jointly so I highly doubt that he's actually the one claiming the kids on the income tax refund. That's more than likely going straight to the baby mamas.

Are any of those baby moms married? I bet there is a good chance that at least a few of those kids are being "fathered" by other men. That's crazy to me. You making kids for other niggas to raise.

Just being completely honest. After a arbitrary number I pick I'm judging all the moms who got pregnant by that dude. I just don't see how a man could take her serious.

Shit is already understood about this fool nigga so I don't need to say it.

Last edited:
Irresponsible and no one has to say anything. Over 30 children and on a truck driver's salary, not seven figure, possibly a low six figure, but even then 30 children are devouring your checks. You obviously not taking care of the child at the same level. No one should be reproducing 30 children let alone more than four in this current age and time no matter the wealth gap.

Well damn. AJackson on his China shyt and say only 1 or 2 kids allowed in this country. Cole world mayne

Lmaooo, yo why is this 17 pages?

This my favorite shit. See a thread with a funny ass title, click it open, and see it got 10+ pages.

I already know this shit about to be funny as fuck before I even get to reading

1. Because there's common sense
2. If you can't even get them all together for 1 picture and he's a truck driver it's safe to assume he's not the parent with full custody...thus meaning he's missing serious amounts of time...and actually being around your kids is part of raising them too.

Nah, if they got a roof over their hand, and food in their stomach, thats all that to be a good parent according to this thread

We're really supposed to pretend this ignoramus is throwing 30 birthday parties a year? buying 30 x-mas presents? 30 sets of school clothes and shoes? 30 College savings accounts? 30 doctor checkups? Dentist visits? Haircuts.

He's reading 30 kids to sleep at night? Checking 30 report cards? Taking 30 kids fishing, camping, to a baseball game?

yeah... ok.

But what if he is?

After age 30, i cant remember my age half the time. I always gotta stop and think like damn 32 or 33 before I remember.

No way this mfer remembera how many kids he has. Lmaooo. After a while he probably needs to stop and think like damn am I on kid 33? Or 34? Before realizing he on like 36

Back