Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

I wonder what that niggas calendar looks like. I got 2 children. Between doctors appointments, school shit, random reminders, etc, etc, my calendar be lit up like a Christmas tree. That nigga shit prolly overflowing.

His tax return is likely small. There's no way all those baby mamas are letting that nigga claim them kids. No fucking way.

I remember there was a time when I was tying 4 different pairs of shoes every morning. My shoes plus 3 of our kids shoes.

This nigga is not tying shoes man lololololololololololol He can't be

Why does a person with that many kids who is also a truck driver carry $20,000 in cash?

Matter of fact, who the fuck in general is carrying $20,000 in cash on the regular? Any nigga that got it ain't walking around with that big ass knot just asking to get got himself.

Why does a person with that many kids who is also a truck driver carry $20,000 in cash?

Matter of fact, who the fuck in general is carrying $20,000 in cash on the regular? Any nigga that got it ain't walking around with that big ass knot just asking to get got himself.

maybe we watched different videos. But did you see that knot, son? that was $2k at most.

Something about the way he said pullout makes me think this nigga is missing more than a few screws up top

Last edited:
Back