Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man with Over 30 Kids Goes Off After Being Called 'Irresponsible': I Don't Pull Out!

ya'll are making a lot of assumptions tho even tho mofos won't admit it

and we just letting the baby mamas off the hook when they are part of the problem as well

depending on how many kids he had with each baby mom, maybe BMs #1-3 get a pass in my eyes

but man if u BM #4+.......u deserve the same scorn as the father or even worse IMO....cuz the mom is the last defense

this is why mofos were looking down on Ciara for having a kid w/ Future

like I'd be highly disappointed if my daughter wanted to be BM #5 to a nigga that ain't king of his own country SMH 🙁

but all ya'll in here are pocket watching like a mofo😂

u don't know if that man got money stashed somewhere or diff sources of income

but now it's ok to just assume and judge mofos in here

side note: I couldn't imagine seeing this nigga's funeral and them having to divide inheritance amongst 33 kids :yikes2:
Fam, as I stated earlier, the baby-mamas ain’t on social media bragging about this bullshit.

Why we gotta bring them into it when they’re remaining anonymous???

I know we at the jokes part of the thread and the few of yall that wanted to be contrarian were just trolling cuz we know damn well yall know better.

But umm...these kids will never know a real family structure. His family aint gon bother to learn 50 ppls names or build relationships with all of em because why would they when they got they own kids and immediate family to worry about. All the kids past #5 are just gon be "so and so"....pull up at the family reunion and aint really gon get to know they cousins, aunts, uncles. Aint even gon know all they siblings. Lost af in the world.

Hopefully....

Hopefully...

One of his kids ends up being a great comedian....

Cuz maaaaanmnnnnnnnn....... They gonna have niggaz dying laughing about this shit...

Cuz you know it's some fucked up ghetto ass stories to be told bout this shit

this thread is jokes

Them niggas came up crazy off vaccine jabs

100 per kid over 3 a jab 3300

then 33x1200 for them stinky checks. 40k

7 baby mothers 7 different food stamp cases

7 different public housing cases

tax returns probably 20 Banda a year

I can see how he does get them all cheap ass clothes around tax time evry year wild food stamps keep food on the table all the government assistance means he’s not paying full price for evry kids head for anything

Mad nigga said he got to do a part time work shift just to talk all his kids for 10 minutes

i got two kids and I still play sports with my son I couldn’t imagine having to run organized 5v5 between 6 teams of my fucking kids to playball

Football would definitely be lit tho

imagine playing uno with your fam and you the first one out can’t play again until next week

Seeing how he has that many kids and is a truck driver......

Either he's getting suplexed with child support or is on the road every day.

But, again…I dunno why y’all keep referring to finances.

I mean, I DO know why y’all keep referring to finances. So yeah, you’re right, let’s agree to disagree.
Finances was never what a lot of us kept bringing up....but yea clearly this thread needs to be closed at this point.

Finances was discussed among other stuff. Either way...his problem.

That's all I'm say.

Back