Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man saids he was the catch, didn’t even know shawty existed

Folks always up in another person's relationship when they're situation is all fucked up. If half these folks lent the same energy into growing and cultivating their own lives as they did these "celebrities" the world would be a better place. I could give a damn how he feels about their relationship. I'm trying to keep mine good

Aint no disrespect here, he just outsmarted y’all. And now why are y’all so salty? You may want to grab a lime and some tequila to wash that down.

Royal this isn’t directed at you, btw

Dude fully aware of the perceived differences between himself and her, he’s just not allowing y’all to assume it to be the primary basis of anything between him and her for you to do whatever you want to do with it.

As far as all these secular women crazy takes on social media, they all just using this as an excuse for XYZ, per usual they need excuses and something to blame. They don’t even know how to take stuff at face value.
Simone Biles obviously isn’t that type. She’s an Olympic gold medalist chick and doesn’t need something to blame, she’s in possession of her own faculties and confidence. Seem like he’s the same way.

Btw what kind of dude doesn’t think he’s a catch that can also be with a woman who is?

so you sayin he finessed they feelings?

200w.gif

Yea that ho got about 7 seconds from me before I turned that bullshit off

Women are the biggest misogynists on the planet. They just say it’s men to play victim and get a flex.

In all reality, women HATE other women to be happy….especially when it’s not on THEIR terms.

The she-mammal wishing injury on Biles needs serious healing…with hands and feet to throat and/or stomach. What a vile thing to say.

Last edited:
I feel like she the dominant in the relationship though. Video I saw on fb he was wearing lingerie and shit.
Don't do that lsa shit.
I believe that was that clothes swap tik tok trend new niggaz and wanna be new niggaz was doing not too long ago.
No I wouldn't be caught dead doing that shit but I don't think that fruity ass trend is an indicator who wears the pants in a relationship

Edit
Now if it's a different video and dude was actually wearing lingerie.
Then..

:mybad:

Don't do that lsa shit.
I believe that was that clothes swap tik tok trend new niggaz and wanna be new niggaz was doing not too long ago.
No I wouldn't be caught dead doing that shit but I don't think that fruity ass trend is an indicator who wears the pants in a relationship

Edit
Now if it's a different video and dude was actually wearing lingerie.
Then..

:mybad:

lol I feel you but idk. I mean she an Olympic champ so I can see her shooting the shot. I don’t think she pegging him tho.

I wonder what y’all think of Taylor swift and that Kielce guy

Taylor is damn near a billionaire with a shitty dating history and Kielce is just a football player

I wonder what y’all think of Taylor swift and that Kielce guy

Taylor is damn near a billionaire with a shitty dating history and Kielce is just a football player
Taylor be around for a good time not a long time. I would be surprised if they married.

Back