Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man saids he was the catch, didn’t even know shawty existed

She definitely felt the narrative was extra.

Because she tries to clarify how they met and even saids soon they gonna be calling me Jonathan Owens wife and not calling him Simone Biles Husband.

She stand by her man and trying to put the spotlight on him, but I still think his answers and the way he told that story was wack.

Lol yall negros are the type that want a female to propose

I be forgetting yall envy the passport bros lol

View attachment 1236271
View attachment 1236272
I doubt she comes back to the Pivot, they did her dirty

I doubt she comes back to the Pivot, they did her dirty

Lol the host dragged it on. Like I agree with her and not hating on her.

I don't think what someone else does or say should reflect on the people close.

She doing her PR clean up lol

Yeah they needed at least 1 person on the panel to advocate for her side for balance, usually Clark would be that guy while Channing pushes other side. Interesting how it played out.

This is exactly like when white people scream APPROPRIATION for someone else's culture and those folks are like "Nah, we cool with it. We actually fuck with it" Bunch of hollering and then have the nerve to start slandering her! RIP Kevin Samuels smh

Yeah Jordan definitely fell into the podcast/media trap and let his ego take over during that interview. These podcast folks want the sound bite over making the guest look good.

At this point they just need to let this blow over.

Problem here is that it’s a lot of losers in regards to this conversation. I don’t think women are fair when it comes to this discussion and it don’t make sense to talk to them about it cuz they exposing a certain level of dishonesty here, so why do it?

The women are sounding stupid. It’s women mad about what he allegedly did, and saying he trying to humble her so they rooting for their marriage to fail so they can humble her for it.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO WHAT?!?

Kobe.gif
1703446668179.png MeThinks+=
th
:think2:

They may have not had ill intentions going in, but all podcasters want that viral moment for clicks and views. Why do you think they posted that particular sound bite to their SM accounts?
It’s because he has the nerve to believe he was the prize when asked, and the inconvenient truth about that.

They may have not had ill intentions going in, but all podcasters want that viral moment for clicks and views. Why do you think they posted that particular sound bite to their SM accounts?
What would make a man a prize or catch in your eyes and what makes a woman a prize or catch?

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back