Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man saids he was the catch, didn’t even know shawty existed

The "Mr. Simone Biles" talk was going to happen regardless....She's the greatest gymnast of all time. She will always be the bigger star and I'm sure that can be tough for a follow athlete who probably has been placed on a pedestal most of his life. They will be fine as they don't let social media and ego effect their marriage

I really don’t like being this guy, but women’s accomplishments i sports, will always be viewed on a scale that’s different than men. She found a man at her level. It’s OK, problem is that she has the perception of being better than him, when I don’t believe I agree with that. I think they’re on the same level and I think she knows that. I just don’t think she likes the way people talk about their marriage,

I really don’t like being this guy, but women’s accomplishments i sports, will always be viewed on a scale that’s different than men. She found a man at her level. It’s OK, problem is that she has the perception of being better than him, when I don’t believe I agree with that. I think they’re on the same level and I think she knows that. I just don’t think she likes the way people talk about their marriage,
MAN NO! They are not on the same level. She has dominated her sport for YEARS. She has like 23 world championship gold medals, the most of any gymnast man or woman. When she is in competition the world pays attention. She is the face of her sport...he on the other hand is not.

You think people constantly troll them because of his position in the NFL???

MAN NO! They are not on the same level. She has dominated her sport for YEARS. She has like 23 world championship gold medals, the most of any gymnast man or woman. When she is in competition the world pays attention. She is the face of her sport...he on the other hand is not.

She's competing this summer right?

Lol yea

she'd be like a Tom Brady level

& he'd still be the level he's at lol

no shade tho

They troll him because in comparison to Simone, men and women in athletics aren’t the same at all.

That girl has me sitting on my couch leaning and bobbing back and forth, filled with anxiety. She is absolutely amazing. Idk how gymnastics parents do it though, my heart couldn't take it lol.

Lol, where you get this idea from?

You cant compare the sports because they are two very different sports. One is team based and the other is really single based even though she does play on a team. She plays against people all across the world and he just plays in the U.S

What you can compare are their achievements in their sports. She is the most decorated gymnast in history and that is between men and women throught all countries. Is he one of the best in his field? Not to take anything from him.

But they love each other. She is not even worried about the comparisons of their careers. So dont know why you would think that. If she did, she wouldnt be with him.

They troll him because in comparison to Simone, men and women in athletics aren’t the same at all.
They troll him because he claimed to not know who she was 🤥. If he acted like her biggest fan, no one would have mentioned anything. They’d go back to calling them goals.

I still think it's kinda wild that Simone was getting spammed by chicks demanding that she break up with him. People are crazy. lol
That’s the bitter crowd that was doing that.

I mean they are crazy too but it stems from bitterness or passed down bitterness

Reactions: GNS
I still think it's kinda wild that Simone was getting spammed by chicks demanding that she break up with him. People are crazy. lol
Them chix are entertaining af but also fuckin scary.
Makes you wonder what their actual life's like or are they just projecting.

I lurk lsa sometimes, a chick will be like my partner didn't have the same opinion on a movie I did

Hoes in the comments - leave his ass, he's toxic, his pops is toxic, he comes from a long line of toxicity. Men(black) are dangerous and he's going to beat your ass, leave him immediately

Lmao I be like wtf just happened 😂

Back