Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man saids he was the catch, didn’t even know shawty existed

Royal

Even if it is true, he could said we met on a a dating app and maybe focused on the 1st date, like

To say you didn't who Simone Biles was!

Black Women get no respect. You in sports, the Olympics are the world stage of sports...this man slow
disrespectful-the-encore.gif

He said men are the catch lol....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Don’t matter if it’s true, it matter if she believes herself how that went down. And with her smiling and his willingness to even tell that story in an open setting. Means that’s she believes it, says more about her self esteem than his arrogance. Bro a random guy on a football team and she’s an Olympic legend. Her fault, not his.

these takes seem odd to me. women want her to be mad and upset with her husband when she is happy and fine?

But she didn’t say nothing.

And liking a comment vs attacks but ….I’m so lost on this.

She seems happy with bruh.

Are they mad she ain’t mad or that she’s happy? Or are they calling it all fake?

From 2012, when she didn’t even qualify for the Olympics until 2016

Make it make sense!!

He hoped people from the other nations fall or are they saying he does watch gymnastics so he was lion about not knowing her?

Maybe he stopped watching.

But she didn’t say nothing.

And liking a comment vs attacks but ….I’m so lost on this.

She seems happy with bruh.

Are they mad she ain’t mad or that she’s happy? Or are they calling it all fake?
i think just mad that she ain’t mad at what they consider to be his disrespect by not knowing her and mentioning it on the show

i think just mad that she ain’t mad at what they consider to be his disrespect by not knowing her and mentioning it on the show
Them chicks are miserable.

The way I see it, it’s ok he didn’t know who she was. So he got to know her for who she is outside all the same.

I hope they keep their stuff private moving forward. This was unnecessary. I like them together.

Even the guys interviewing him called cap, like you didn't know who she was....

The eye rolling and laughing from her and the others in the room is funny

@DOS_patos How did you wife up your beautiful queen, how did yall meet?

Even the guys interviewing him called cap, like you didn't know who she was....

The eye rolling and laughing from her and the others in the room is funny

@DOS_patos How did you wife up your beautiful queen, how did yall meet?
It's not like it's an impossibility. People only tune in to watch gymnastics once every four years. It's not like that shit is on everyday and other sports dwarf gymnastics. It's not even a revenue sport in college.

My thing is all these bitter ass ain't shit women upset at the fact that she's happy. Throw these bitches in the trash.

Back