Man saids he was the catch, didn’t even know shawty existed

All the dudes in the clip were goofy

It's not like it's an impossibility. People only tune in to watch gymnastics once every four years. It's not like that shit is on everyday and other sports dwarf gymnastics. It's not even a revenue sport in college.

My thing is all these bitter ass ain't shit women upset at the fact that she's happy. Throw these bitches she-mammals in the trash.
Fixed.

Now you know why I use that term.

There is a possof him not knowing her I wouldn't know her by name. I don't keep up with celebrities like that.

As corny as it sounds a healthy non violent relationship together should be considered the prize 🏆, not 1 individual should be considered the prize.
Very true.

The “prize” part I’m starting tk see is what triggered some ladies. I read a lot today about this.

It seems like those ladies want the woman to be the prize to fit a narrative. Cuz how dare a man think he’s the catch.

I think it’s short circuiting some teachings.

People should ask why is it triggering? What’s the real issue?

Cuz if she’s……their happy, their road to that is their business

Aint no disrespect here, he just outsmarted y’all. And now why are y’all so salty? You may want to grab a lime and some tequila to wash that down.

Royal this isn’t directed at you, btw

Dude fully aware of the perceived differences between himself and her, he’s just not allowing y’all to assume it to be the primary basis of anything between him and her for you to do whatever you want to do with it.

As far as all these secular women crazy takes on social media, they all just using this as an excuse for XYZ, per usual they need excuses and something to blame. They don’t even know how to take stuff at face value.
Simone Biles obviously isn’t that type. She’s an Olympic gold medalist chick and doesn’t need something to blame, she’s in possession of her own faculties and confidence. Seem like he’s the same way.

Btw what kind of dude doesn’t think he’s a catch that can also be with a woman who is?

In regards to the first clip, most women that I know or have met didnt think that far when it comes to being the hunter. I have asked some women before why they just dont go for a person they really feeling. The main two answers are "im shy" or "scared of rejection". I havent heard someone tell me that they dont want to gas up the dude's ego . We get gassed any way when we pull a woman.

The second video, this is a clip of a single interview. How do we know he doesnt prop up his wife? All he did was tell the story of how the met. She didnt disagree. He may be arrogant but that is their relationship. No different then a couple who constantly joke about each other. To the outside, it may be a volatile relationship. To them, that is how they communicate . Just off that interview, I cant call it disrespectful. I would have to see more of them together to get a better opinion

In regards to the first clip, most women that I know or have met didnt think that far when it comes to being the hunter. I have asked some women before why they just dont go for a person they really feeling. The main two answers are "im shy" or "scared of rejection". I havent heard someone tell me that they dont want to gas up the dude's ego . We get gassed any way when we pull a woman.

The second video, this is a clip of a single interview. How do we know he doesnt prop up his wife? All he did was tell the story of how the met. She didnt disagree. He may be arrogant but that is their relationship. No different then a couple who constantly joke about each other. To the outside, it may be a volatile relationship. To them, that is how they communicate . Just off that interview, I cant call it disrespectful. I would have to see more of them together to get a better opinion

I agree ,for the 1st video I have never felt like this when i approached a guy. I wouldn't say I pursued someone,

Like even with online dating app example

I have met people from online dating apps, and if matched and I was liking the profile and pics. I would message him. And if I found him on IG , I would like his pictures. It's online flirting, not new. Facebook had poke...like whatever.

And even him saying she drove out to met him 45 minutes away...etc

There is usually a back and forth. Like she message and like his photos, he messaged and liked hers back... his story missing his response

And maybe she did chase this nigga down, maybe it was some Myra and Urkel type shit.
Idk . But I definitely think the way he talking is disrespectful. It doesn't sound like a married man, sound like the way a boyfriend would speak.