Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man saids he was the catch, didn’t even know shawty existed

Even the guys interviewing him called cap, like you didn't know who she was....

The eye rolling and laughing from her and the others in the room is funny

@DOS_patos How did you wife up your beautiful queen, how did yall meet?
I was being a nigga.
😂🤣
I’ll tell you that story later but I knew about her long before she knew who i was.

After our first convo, we both knew that unicorns were rare yet very real.

Even if it is true
black-kid-laughing.gif

Df
Dwl so basically if the story is true, deny it and lie because of women who choose to live vicariously through Simone, ego..

To say you didn't who Simone Biles was!
That's not impossible. Wth

Black Women get no respect. You in sports, the Olympics are the world stage of sports...this man slow
This is a crazy leap.

Oh well lmao

I don't think women need to be talking about she needs to divorce him, but Imma call cap on him not knowing who she was...
Wait.,
Divorce?

Where was that said and what he do?

How’s it not possible to know who someone is?

I can’t tell you angel reese competition other than that Caitlin chick.

Wait.,
Divorce?

Where was that said and what he do?

How’s it not possible to know who someone is?

I can’t tell you angel reese competition other than that Caitlin chick.
One of the twitter post @SheerExcellence posted the woman that Simone should divorce her husband ASAP. All of that is uncalled for IMO.

If it were any other gymnast then I would agree with you but Simone is THE GYMNAST she regularly makes national headline news. It's like a woman saying that she doesn't know who Labron James is...

One of the twitter post @SheerExcellence posted the woman that Simone should divorce her husband ASAP. All of that is uncalled for IMO.

If it were any other gymnast then I would agree with you but Simone is THE GYMNAST she regularly makes national headline news. It's like a woman saying that she doesn't know who Labron James is...
Right but a lot of people make headlines….that don’t mean that person reads or are interested in those headlines.

Bruh is surrounded by athletes. He’s not impressed

Right but a lot of people make headlines….that don’t mean that person reads or are interested in those headlines.

Bruh is surrounded by athletes. He’s not impressed
Nah if you watch ESPN on a regular basis then you would know who Simone Biles is. I didn't say anything about him having to be impressed...

Nah if you watch ESPN on a regular basis then you would know who Simone Biles is. I didn't say anything about him having to be impressed...
right ….what I mean by not impressed is, when around a bunch of famous athletes everyday, no one really stands out. And you can watch espn and a bunch of news channels but nothing sink in.

These athletes were the focus since they were young, it may be hard for them to not see outside themselves.

You can see and know then you can see and know.

I don’t think he’s making like she’s not important or less than him. Can you imagine the texts and dm’s and chicks thrown at him everyday that’s regular and gave status?

It can run all together after a while.

Theres plenty of celebs / athletes who are "big" and I still wouldnt know on the spot like that if I dont keep up with whatever it is that they do. I could hear a name in passing, check them out and forget about them later. Its not hard to believe he might not have known who she was.

I was being a nigga.
😂🤣
I’ll tell you that story later but I knew about her long before she knew who i was.

After our first convo, we both knew that unicorns were rare yet very real.

See, point proven...he could said something like this.

I feel the way he said it, was diminishing towards Simone

Like he a delusional negro, nobody knew who he was and she could be with anybody!

He came off arrogant and really childish. Negro this a podcast, that millions see. You a married man you gotta know how to talk in public and answer the questions in a way that makes you and your wife look good.

Talking like he in a real lockerroom trying to impress the big homies.

Also makes me think he feel a way about her fame...nigga said oh she had alot of followers so she must be good at gymnastics

Back