Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man saids he was the catch, didn’t even know shawty existed

I mean….I genuinely don’t believe he didn’t know who she was. A lot of people had no clue who HE was until she announced her relationship. I still don’t know who he is but that he’s “Simone Bile’s husband”. We’ll never truly know though and I’m not putting that much energy into giving a fuck.

Social media has became a wild place. Like I get why people are annoyed by it but people be on social media wishing death on folks for shit like this lol. I can’t…. This is actually the first time I’ve even stated my thoughts about it because people are bugging out.

I don't get why it's so crazy for blood to have never heard of her. I definitely just heard of him and nfl is the biggest thing in this country.

Her I know of cause I watch the Olympics but I don't be watching no floor routines or whatever just know she's that chick in her sport, oh and black women were trippin bout her hair last Olympics or some shit.

This thread kinda tame compared to what I've seen elsewhere. I mean like these hoes are REEEEAAALYY bugging out over this, like cat broke some type of unspoken rule.

Last edited:
You know what's crazy? If she were married to a white guy and he said the SAME THING all of those swirlers/divestors/black feminists on twitter wouldn't be as upset.

When a black man does one minor thing wrong it's blown way out of proportion. Meanwhile the white guy is given many passes.

Often people on the outside of a relationship can see the holes and growth needed before the two people in the relationship see it.

Definitely not wishing death or harm. But the base of what many women saw from what he said is the same.

All these people because it ain't just females that felt cringe watching the interview and heard him explain how they met.

This is a public stage and you knew you was going on an interview....this what he prepared to say.

I definitely think this may have been a PR thing

Because all I have seen of these two before this, was her on the sidelines of his game...thats the news coverage they were getting

Now after his statements he is being talked about. So maybe he smarter than I thought.

All this had to be a business move....makes sense now

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
would you rather the marriage is successful or do you want them to divorce just so you can say “see i told you!”

What are you talking about, his comments were cringe and wild as fuck to me. I never said anything about them divorcing.

My last post stated ,I think the podcast was for publicity.

But I don't really think he is how the comments came off , I think he was playing way to into the host and looked stupid.

Last edited:
What are you talking about, his comments were cringe and wild as fuck to me. I never said anything about them divorcing.

My last post stated ,I think the podcast was for publicity.

But I don't really think he is how the comments came off , I think he was playing way to into the host and looked stupid.
i see

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Often people on the outside of a relationship can see the holes and growth needed before the two people in the relationship see it.

Definitely not wishing death or harm. But the base of what many women saw from what he said is the same.

All these people because it ain't just females that felt cringe watching the interview and heard him explain how they met.

This is a public stage and you knew you was going on an interview....this what he prepared to say.

I definitely think this may have been a PR thing

Because all I have seen of these two before this, was her on the sidelines of his game...thats the news coverage they were getting

Now after his statements he is being talked about. So maybe he smarter than I thought.

All this had to be a business move....makes sense now

so you sayin he finessed they feelings?

View attachment 1236764

:hahaha:

They got a Twitter or twat going around, a lady is asking random people if they know him to prove a point.

Shits wack

Back