Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lying about your money and job

34 and lying to get pussy???

giphy.gif

...as fuck.

Man listen....these broads lie to get dick as soon as they leave the crib with a face full of makeup and a hair hat. Some will even wear corsets to make that dress look even more appealing. Breast implants, ass injections etc.

Guys it time to look at ourselves as the prize! Alil white lie never hurt nobody so lie to them hoes if they need to feel better about giving you the pussy on the first night. These stuck up bougie chicks be living in section 8!

I support you don dada if nobody else does!

NOW WHOSE WITH ME!?

giphy.webp

Thanks brother I love you man. Its kinda fucked up because today its swedish national day, and I was at this chick parents house and I met them today. Her other sisterS was there too and they asked me what I worked with and shit.. I just said I am a CO boss at a prison. Its secret talk.. But thats all I can say.. So i was smart about it they respect it.

Its was crazy yesterday tho when we met my mother in the town I acted like I didnt knwo her lol .. My mom probably knows what i am doing but thats nothing new she already think i am retarted lol but she loves me .

Thanks brother I love you man. Its kinda fucked up because today its swedish national day, and I was at this chick parents house and I met them today. Her other sister was there too and they asked me what I worked with and shit.. I just said I am a CO boss at a prison. Its secret talk.. But thats all I can say.. So i was smart about it they respect it.

Its was crazy yesterday tho when we met my mother in the town I acted like I didnt knwo her lol .. My mom probably knows what i am doing but thats nothing new she already think i am retarted lol but she loves me .
Love you too bro, keep the lie alive!

Thanks brother I love you man. Its kinda fucked up because today its swedish national day, and I was at this chick parents house and I met them today. Her other sisterS was there too and they asked me what I worked with and shit.. I just said I am a CO boss at a prison. Its secret talk.. But thats all I can say.. So i was smart about it they respect it.

Lmaoo at acting like you dont know your moms.

Post of the year

Lol whats crazy its swedish national day and they play this SWEDISH NATIONAL songz.. I feel like dying I swear to god. 8 hours today at THIS GIRL parents house.. HER SISTERS Have daughters and sons too.. Small mfers I dont feel like playing with them,, they jump on me and shit.. Fuckin kids. I felt like I dont want NO DAMN KIDS!!

This guys good lmao.

tenor (32).gif

as superficial and outright plastic most social engagements are , this shit aint even that deep...deep at all

jus keep it real with ya folks, real when its needed, and real with yourself

dick n pussy games is dick n pussy games ...hell, in alot of cases its in your best interest to lie to someone

Lok this man stays with stories bruh you're hilarious and you dont even know it

I am just me bro. Advice be ur self .

Lol brah I was playing "football aka soccer" with this 3 2 year old kids . I saw this white mfers daddy sisters let this small kids take the ball from them.. I was playing with this kid 2 year old I aint let him take the ball i made him cry and shit. He was a snitch he go bring father I aint stop .. I wont raise my kids this way.. Lol I aint care about age I play hard. I aint never gonna pass and I wont let them take the ball from me u heard?

Why is you occupation and salary being brought up when speaking with the ladies b? That's as wack as niggas using their cars to holla at a broad.

If being yourself can't get you in the game find a new game b

Back