Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lying about your money and job

The problem here isn’t that you are lying, it’s that you care that you’re lying. I was reading a book one time, and the book it talked about the pillars of self esteem. One of the most important pillars of self esteem is being truthful with yourself. Now, when you lie to others, what you are telling yourself is that their opinion of you matters more than your opinion of yourself.

And low key, you are saying that your opinion and who you are don’t matter. Which makes it easier for you to allow others to victimize you cause what does it matter what they do to you, you don’t matter. I say all of that to say,

Two bitches?!!
1622997435717.gif

The problem here isn’t that you are lying, it’s that you care that you’re lying. I was reading a book one time, and the book it talked about the pillars of self esteem. One of the most important pillars of self esteem is being truthful with yourself. Now, when you lie to others, what you are telling yourself is that their opinion of you matters more than your opinion of yourself.

And low key, you are saying that your opinion and who you are don’t matter. Which makes it easier for you to allow others to victimize you cause what does it matter what they do to you, you don’t matter. I say all of that to say,

Two bitches?!!
View attachment 553125
I get what u saying but its been more than two bitches its just that I am dating two bitches right now thats may be the father of my kids.

Ppl often let me because i am heavy smoker or that i have anger problemz

Thanks brother I love you man. Its kinda fucked up because today its swedish national day, and I was at this chick parents house and I met them today. Her other sisterS was there too and they asked me what I worked with and shit.. I just said I am a CO boss at a prison. Its secret talk.. But thats all I can say.. So i was smart about it they respect it.

Its was crazy yesterday tho when we met my mother in the town I acted like I didnt knwo her lol .. My mom probably knows what i am doing but thats nothing new she already think i am retarted lol but she loves me .

this nigga the GOAT

:hahaha:

Atleast I get pussy

Yeah and that's problem the problem...

Men that revolve their life around getting pussy is sad... That you're willing to just do & say about anything to get it. Lying.

It's just like dudes that say "It ain't trickin' if you got it" Yeah ok..

never did this with women...if i was broke i needed you to understand this from jump, no confusion lmao

i did take one girl out with a quarter tank in the explorer and $20 in my pocket......made it thru and smashed but i was HONGRY 😅

if anything i downplay what i do now

@Don Dada

Are you saying the occupations you're lying about are getting you sex?

Or are you saying that lying about being employed in general is getting you sex?

Meaning, you don't think these chicks would fuck with you if you didn't have a job..............so you told them you were employed to at least give yourself a fighting chance.

A cop or a CO?!?! Dafuq?!?!

I hope you said you were a dirty cop or tha CO that let all tha drugs in ...Cuz if not you out here lying about making like $18/hr

That’s like creating your own player on 2k and purposely making a “Tony Snell” build....

:lol10:

A cop or a CO?!?! Dafuq?!?!

I hope you said you were a dirty cop or tha CO that let all tha drugs in ...Cuz if not you out here lying about making like $18/hr

That’s like creating your own player on 2k and purposely making a “Tony Snell” build....

:lol10:
CO making 18/hr, what prison is this??? COs out here at the low are making 70K

Last edited:
Back