Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lying about your money and job

A cop or a CO?!?! Dafuq?!?!

I hope you said you were a dirty cop or tha CO that let all tha drugs in ...Cuz if not you out here lying about making like $18/hr

That’s like creating your own player on 2k and purposely making a “Tony Snell” build....

:lol10:
ah ok.....yeah, thats no flex in america lmao

only dirty CO's got bread

he said it's "secret talk"

Thanks brother I love you man. Its kinda fucked up because today its swedish national day, and I was at this chick parents house and I met them today. Her other sisterS was there too and they asked me what I worked with and shit.. I just said I am a CO boss at a prison. Its secret talk.. But thats all I can say.. So i was smart about it they respect it.

Its was crazy yesterday tho when we met my mother in the town I acted like I didnt knwo her lol .. My mom probably knows what i am doing but thats nothing new she already think i am retarted lol but she loves me .

he could still finesse it

:think2:

Didn’t some folks on here saying lying to women and deceiving them into having sex is rape?

Yep.

Then when I called them out on it a few weeks ago...........they proved that they only believe that when it's convenient for whatever bogus narrative they're trying to push.

Lol whats crazy its swedish national day and they play this SWEDISH NATIONAL songz.. I feel like dying I swear to god. 8 hours today at THIS GIRL parents house.. HER SISTERS Have daughters and sons too.. Small mfers I dont feel like playing with them,, they jump on me and shit.. Fuckin kids. I felt like I dont want NO DAMN KIDS!!

im dead off this

Lol niggaz that bring up their job unprovoked or feels the need to lie about it definitely are swaggerless jabronis. Shit when i had my drought i told women i played basketball, work in a warehouse and had my own car and if u ignored me that was your loss. Fuck putting on a fake personality for anyone the shorty that's for u will accept the real u

A cop or a CO?!?! Dafuq?!?!

I hope you said you were a dirty cop or tha CO that let all tha drugs in ...Cuz if not you out here lying about making like $18/hr

That’s like creating your own player on 2k and purposely making a “Tony Snell” build....

:lol10:

Lol

Lol niggaz that bring up their job unprovoked or feels the need to lie about it definitely are swaggerless jabronis. Shit when i had my drought i told women i played basketball, work in a warehouse and had my own car and if u ignored me that was your loss. Fuck putting on a fake personality for anyone the shorty that's for u will accept the real u
Lol at highlighting basketball like you was any good tho

Back