Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe Says J Cole Isn't His Equal

FNL > F&L
:cont:

giphy.gif

They wanna see it fam lol... Sho’nuff is done on a mainstream level, kiss the converse niggas lmao

If y'all aint played T&Y backwards and processed the implications of the message, we aint gonna see eye to eye on this.

Lu made a dope CD from two perspectives. One from his (or anyone black growing up struggling) and a second from a "biblical" perspective with a child being born to a stripper. Basically saying anyone can be born a king and make it out of the "loop" despite their circumstances.

And that's the surface. Way too many layers. The migga put his own painting on the cover because the album IS art...

Lol I'm done bruh

If y'all aint played T&Y backwards and processed the implications of the message, we aint gonna see eye to eye on this.

Lu made a dope CD from two perspectives. One from his (or anyone black growing up struggling) and a second from a "biblical" perspective with a child being born to a stripper. Basically saying anyone can be born a king and make it out of the "loop" despite their circumstances.

And that's the surface. Way too many layers. The migga put his own painting on the cover because the album IS art...

Lol I'm done bruh
they dont hear you brah

Lol I'm done bruh

they dont hear you brah
tenor.gif

Lol I'm done bruh
I respect the artistry but that’s where it stops cuz musically it didn’t connect with ME

Only Lupe would add a treasure map to Nowhere Island in album that he claims would unlock a hidden path inside your mind that would give you super secret African and Saigon powers to fight the government.

:foh3: Yall would lose yall minds lmao. I can see Judah now sittin Indian style in a black cape and metallic thong sandals praising the Lost, but Found Gawd Lupe.

Only Lupe would add a treasure map to Nowhere Island in album that he claims would unlock a hidden path inside your mind that would give you super secret African and Saigon powers to fight the government.

:foh3: Yall would lose yall minds lmao. I can see Judah now sittin Indian style in a black cape and metallic thong sandals praising the Lost, but Found Gawd Lupe.

If I'm tryna relax my mind and mediate on the esoteric workings of the universe...

Imma listen to Cole.

He'll put me right to sleep.

If you don't light an incense sitting barefoot on the lake of minnetonka like a fuck nigga, u won't get lupe's music.

Back