Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe Says J Cole Isn't His Equal

Lupe Fiasco will never sell like J. Cole and will never have the same hype, influence or appeal. Lupe is the classic bitch ass nigga and I know that taste like sardines to some of these niggas but it's the truth. Lupe is jealous of niggas half his age, he mad a Kendrick Lamar because he's dropping classic albums and has the career he envies. He mad at J. Cole because Cole is at the forefront of rap with Kendrick and Drake. Lupe will never have careers like them.
keep it to music

what you posted makes no sense in the discussion of music

i tend to agree that as dope as Lupe is lyrically, it sucks that he struggles with crafting songs that reach a wider audience, but guess the fuck what...i dont give a shit

he not gon have a "superstar" on every record, and im more than fine with that...but im so here for the double and triple entendres

i like that even after 3 years since its release, im still finding gems on T&Y.

Yo why women love J Cole so much? Went to lunch with this cutie recently and she was telling me how dope J Cole was and how his new album is a classic.

I was getting ready to tell her I wont even give that wack shit a chance but then thought about getting the pussy and invited her over my crib so we could listen to it together.

cool story bro

That nigga Lupe got three classic albums, and I thought this thread is about the lyrical capability of Lupe Fiasco, not his sales or recent antics.

This shit is still one of the most lyrical song I've ever heard.

You have a lupe bias so I don't expect you to.

Lupe is richly envious of Kendrick and J.Cole that's why he's so critical of them. If you ask him the same question about Migos, Uzi Vert, Logic or Big KRIT he won't even acknowledge the msg......

But bring up Cole or Kendrick and watch him go into a tirade SMMFH
Read my actual words

Keep it to music

Regardless of what you may think of his antics, he can rap his ass off. The only thing that separates him from those mentioned is his inability to make songs that reach a wider audience. If memory serves me correct, he didn't even want to make Superstar which is his biggest hit to date.

But again, you can't find me somes in those dudes catalog that have the layers that Lupe's songs have. Keep it to the music.

I see what sion is say but k.dot and j.cole is overrated when you stack them up against good rapper. Jcole is average and his songs arent even that good. I wonder why the fuck jcole is even popping now. He makes boring songs and he isn't lyrical enough to carry a song and he isnt charismatic.

Musically Cole is still better than Lupe. The reason why Lupe felt obligated to reply is because he subconsciously feels that the public feels that way.

Lupe is envious of J.Cole and Kendrick Lamar and wishes he had their careers, sales and fan base. Kendrick made a whole album you can play backwards and it still slaps. Lupe dropped 2 shitty albums he said so he could get out of a contract SMMFH. J. Cole should sign Lupe and show him how it's done.

Is j cole fanbase that deep? Niggas just be waiting for Kendrick frfr. Like a here what im listen to until Kendrick drops type shit

J.cole is overrated I agree with that.

But I don't think Kendrick is overrated at all. Kendrick Lamar dropping back to back classics/critically acclaimed albums and incredible verses (Deep Water/Compton), Untitled Unmastered, etc. In addition to his albums. Only niggas you can name who had a run like that are Outkast and Kanye West.

TPAB is not a classic. Just a solid album

Untitled? Naw

J Cole is alright. Lupe is some other shit. This aint a fair fight im sorry niggas. Lupe got the better material. Way Better.

Musically Cole is still better than Lupe. The reason why Lupe felt obligated to reply is because he subconsciously feels that the public feels that way.

Lupe is envious of J.Cole and Kendrick Lamar and wishes he had their careers, sales and fan base. Kendrick made a whole album you can play backwards and it still slaps. Lupe dropped 2 shitty albums he said so he could get out of a contract SMMFH. J. Cole should sign Lupe and show him how it's done.

If by musically you mean better at crafting songs that have a wider reach, I've agreed with you twice

Why do you keep bringing this up

Does Cole have bars? No

If by musically you mean better at crafting songs that have a wider reach, I've agreed with you twice

Why do you keep bringing this up

Does Cole have bars? No

Cole doesn't have bars? But Lupe does? lmaooo foh nigga

Cole doesn't have bars? But Lupe does? lmaooo foh nigga
Yes and I stand by that

But you never wanna go track for track

So this part of the discussion is moot.

But then again, I'm not saying that cole lacks substance, but when it comes to bars, that just ain't his lane

We could easily settle this once and for all but the Cole sores keep flaking

Back