Lupe Says J Cole Isn't His Equal

Lyricism us purely subjective tho. Cole has bars and is a better lyricist than Lupe.

This is pointless because the Lupe brigade is gonna just vote up Lupe and downplay Cole.

You can be a fan of both. It isn't unheard of. It's not an impossible task.

Lupe is a better lyricist. Period. You think Cole could make Joe Budden AND Mos Def cop deuces quicker den a bitch like Lupe did?

Smh. I don't think so.

Do better.

Yo, if you ain't on a team, don't post no music lol

@Like_Water you wanna be on our squad?

Look at sion copping pleas

I just want someone to really get at Lupe. Tired of getting teased into thinking we might get some lyrical dissin. No one ever takes the bait though.

Reactions: Sion

Posting this for 2 reasons. 1. Showcase Lupe. 2. Its easy to see levels of lyricism in this cypher.

Pap was aight....aight
Ghost was dope. Bars that you caught the first time that are deep and well thought out.
Lupe was dope but more creative. 90% of rappers aren't going to put that much creativity into there lyrics. Kind what made me appreciate Jay Z in his prime. Most rappers don't and can't take it to that level.

Its not a knock on Cole. He's top tier lyrically just like he told that lil nigga in 1985. #facts He's one of the few rappers who's music i BUY without review cause i know its worth it. KOD is getting its rounds. Lupe just has his own lane not many can drive in or need to.

Only 1 of those 3 are dope

tenor.gif

Okaayy... Lol.

lol i'll talk my shit tomorrow, im too tired to go to war.

Lupe Fiasco will never sell like J. Cole and will never have the same hype, influence or appeal. Lupe is the classic bitch ass nigga and I know that taste like sardines to some of these niggas but it's the truth. Lupe is jealous of niggas half his age, he mad a Kendrick Lamar because he's dropping classic albums and has the career he envies. He mad at J. Cole because Cole is at the forefront of rap with Kendrick and Drake. Lupe will never have careers like them.

fuck is this nigga talking bout.

Lupe only 5 years older than K. Dot and 3 year older than Cole.

401k threads. Stick to em

Niggas crucified me for my opinion... But like the white bearded blue eyed cat I’m back... I said what I said lol

Right NOW
Cole>Lupe

Only Lupe would add a treasure map to Nowhere Island in album that he claims would unlock a hidden path inside your mind that would give you super secret African and Saigon powers to fight the government.

:foh3: Yall would lose yall minds lmao. I can see Judah now sittin Indian style in a black cape and metallic thong sandals praising the Lost, but Found Gawd Lupe.
tenor (18).gif

I like both of these cats as artists.... Lyrically these days there are few that are on Lupes level tho...

that being said he dont always make the best songs for the masses... Cole is more commercially viable..

if we going just off of lyrical skill tho? Ion care if the nigga aint rappin no more and he doing karate kicks and acting like he fuckin naruto or goku in the woods n shit these days.... Cole aint seeing dude.

Sidenote: came across this gif but never could find a reason to use it... it seems appropriate here lol
run.gif

This thread is some weak shit.

Lupe ain’t gotta be the most popular artist out, but lyrically, he’s proved that ain’t a muhfucka out under 35 that can fuck with him bar-for-bar.

Every single dude that got called out backed down from that nerd ass dude. ALL of em.

Fuck a album sales.

fuck all the dumb shit

who want the smoke?

@Goldie, where ya team at?

Never needed a team and aint starting today
i know you dont need a team

but this for the folk who too stubborn to concede defeat

they not getting off Scott Free