Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe Says J Cole Isn't His Equal

:cont:Neeguh you ain't checkin nobody loll. I'm at work so I can't fight how I want to.
No one's afraid of Lupita.

I hate that Ima have to get disrespekful to prove a point and fight for Dreamville.

Cole Sores vs. Lupita

i can dig it

i enjoyed FHD...imo, it didnt have much replay value outside of a couple of songs, but i did actually like it

i'ma have to listen to KOD again when im cleaning up so that i can concentrate, but on first listen, its not a bad album at all

i been said and have consistently said, my main gripe with Jermaine is his singing

i enjoyed FHD...imo, it didnt have much replay value outside of a couple of songs, but i did actually like it

i'ma have to listen to KOD again when im cleaning up so that i can concentrate, but on first listen, its not a bad album at all

i been said and have consistently said, my main gripe with Jermaine is his singing
Su AP

:oreally:You have gripes about Yeezy, Weezy, and what about JaRule when he was sangin? Bet you were singin along wit em.

:oreally:You have gripes about Yeezy, Weezy, and what about JaRule when he was sangin? Bet you were singin along wit em.

Weezy cant sing...he's terrible

Yeezy cant sing...but he's tolerable...on some songs

at least Ja could harmonize. You think Cole could have done Rainy Dayz with Mary?? No

truth be told, i'm not a fan of Lupe when he sings, but he knows his limits unlike German

I'ma record myself singing like Cole and I bet you wouldnt be able to tell the difference
What are you sayin? You don't like his singing voice, or he has no original sound?

The only thing holdin J. Cole from greatness, iyo, is his singing?

What are you sayin? You don't like his singing voice, or he has no original sound?

The only thing holdin J. Cole from greatness, iyo, is his singing?
im saying, he sounds like he gargles cat fur

at least Ja could harmonize. You think Cole could have done Rainy Dayz with Mary?? No

truth be told, i'm not a fan of Lupe when he sings, but he knows his limits unlike German

Nah man, he also should have just stuck to rapping

No one said these ppl can sing, that's aforementioned...ayeee I get to use this word for the first time!

But yea...

So Jermaine should limit himself like Lupisha?

No one said these ppl can sing, that's aforementioned...ayeee I get to use this word for the first time!

But yea...

So Jermaine should limit himself like Lupisha?
well Lupe dont limit himself as evidenced by his bars

German does tho

Did German use a painting that he actually painted as his cover art?? Nope

Lupe did tho

:ainttrippin:Jerome, I will fade you and run over all your precious lawn equipment at least twice.

Aintchu got a scarecrow to construct for your cornfields?

All these violent tendencies are the reason the baby crys every time he hears a belt buckle rattle....

Yo why women love J Cole so much? Went to lunch with this cutie recently and she was telling me how dope J Cole was and how his new album is a classic.

I was getting ready to tell her I wont even give that wack shit a chance but then thought about getting the pussy and invited her over my crib so we could listen to it together.

:hahaha:

Lupe arrogant as fuck, but I'm not gone lie. If I had Lupe's ablitity, I'd be hot if a nigga compare me to Jcole.

Might as well compare Prodigy to Dave east

Back