Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe Says J Cole Isn't His Equal

I've personally enjoyed listening to Lupe Fiasco's albums than J. Cole's over the time they've been around as musicians...

Drogas Light got good replay when it dropped and is an underrated piece of work...

KOD? Haven't jammed it getting to two weeks now... Just disappeared out of my airwaves

Every great lyricist thinks they have no equal.
This thread was click bait

This.

Of course the lupe nerds want this to be more than what it is, but it ain't. Plus he self ether'd himself "contrary to popular belief, im still here guys" lol corny ass nigga knows he's as good as dead outchea.

This.

Of course the lupe nerds want this to be more than what it is, but it ain't. Plus he self ether'd himself "contrary to popular belief, im still here guys" lol corny ass nigga knows he's as good as dead outchea.
how can he be dead goldie when Drogas: Waves is coming soon??

Lupe dropped one of the wackest diss records known to man, we all laughed and kept it moving.

ok man

lets stop acting like Control was the mecca of diss tracks

niggas was just gassed b/c even tho he didnt name names, he was specific enough for people to know who he was talking to

ok man

lets stop acting like Control was the mecca of diss tracks

niggas was just gassed b/c even tho he didnt name names, he was specific enough for people to know who he was talking to

Check the control vs false prophets thread, i said Control isn't a diss track. Fuck niggas like lupe got in his feelings and dropped that excuse for a diss track, only to apologize like a bitch. This is yall hero...

Check the control vs false prophets thread, i said Control isn't a diss track. Fuck niggas like lupe got in his feelings and dropped that excuse for a diss track, only to apologize like a bitch. This is yall hero...

Drogas: Waves coming soon

Tetsuo & Youth went plat but ok

Your idol has never gone plat in his life sir , T&Y sold 79k............ 79k

tenor.gif

Screenshot_59.png

Back