Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe Fiasco- Kick Push

Classic or Not Song Edition: Lupe Fiasco- Kick Push

• Total voters
Lupe nerd logic

When you can't refute the claim

tenor.gif

You said it had to be lupe because no other black prominent person was skateboarding.

Just take your L fam
aight...lets do this

i said no other prominent people were skateboarding. I didnt know you were going to take my words to be literal, but perhaps i should've clarified, there were no documented prominent black entertainers skating.

NOW

you brought up Pharrell...i then said, damn, forgot about P

so here we are

so humor me

how many people YOU know were checking for beach cruiser bikes, "house slippers", prior to Deebo in Friday?

Does that mean he was the first person EVER to ride a beach cruiser and wear house slippers? NO

BUT, he made it more popular than it was at that time so much so that people went to the store looking to buy "deebo" slippers

aight...lets do this

i said no other prominent people were skateboarding. I didnt know you were going to take my words to be literal, but perhaps i should've clarified, there were no documented prominent black entertainers skating.

NOW

so here we are

so humor me

how many people YOU know were checking for beach cruiser bikes, "house slippers", prior to Deebo in Friday?

Does that mean he was the first person EVER to ride a beach cruiser and wear house slippers? NO

BUT, he made it more popular than it was at that time so much so that people went to the store looking to buy "deebo" slippers
Your debating sucks. I’m not helping you lol.

And I know you didn’t “ ask me” to help you. Either. Just saying..

aight...lets do this

NOW

so here we are

so humor me

Hell even w/ Pharrell, he called himself Skateboard P but did he actually skate?

Only thing that comes to mind was the Frontin video and he wasn't skating in there.

Hell even w/ Pharrell, he called himself Skateboard P but did he actually skate?

Only thing that comes to mind was the Frontin video and he wasn't skating in there.
Nah, he was in the NERD joint rockstar iirc.

That's what u said lol

Don't try to spin it on me because i took your words for what they are lol

But lupe niggas will do lupe nigga things

My point is, I'm not saying Lupe invented skateboarding but let Goldie tell it, that's what I'm saying.
I know what you mean and believe me he knew what you meant, but you’re not doing a good job making your point.

No no and fuck no.

I take what u said as what u said.

He said how can wayne possibly know about skateboarding w/o lupe putting him on. How df else am i supposed to interpret that? lol

No no and fuck no.

He said how can wayne possibly know about skateboarding w/o lupe putting him on. How df else am i supposed to interpret that? lol
Was Wayne skateboarding before kick push

Let's start here

No no and fuck no.

Bruh it’s over you don’t gotta pretend anymore.

:hahaha:

I blame lupe for this shit lol

"When lupe said skateboard he really meant drugs"

"when i said lupe had to be the reason, that's now what i was saying"

Back